500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

Hey guys and girls, we have plenty of aspiring YouTubers among the forum members, and we can't forget the don Macky with the Percy's Grow Room channel that is popping off right now! Sharing these channels that refer back to the forum helps the site grow immensely and any subscription is highly appreciated.

With that being said, here are some YouTube channels that you should subscribe to if you're a member of the forum - feel free to drop your channel in the replies and I will 100% subscribe to you

Percys Grow Room 

My YouTube

Scottish Mac

Zombie Nation

Posted : January 23, 2020 7:54 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, Doctor X and 42 people reacted
Idealbatch
(@idealbatch)
Terpinolene Forum Member
100 Post Likes

I’ve subscribed to all the above ?? You guys in the Uk if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve thought of doing a YouTube account but get a little baited out by the idea lol, but I guess everyone’s doing it these days they can’t keep track if we all do it ? power to the people! 

Posted : January 25, 2020 9:41 am
twisted1, BubbleHok, Stootie and 33 people reacted
ScottishMac
(@scottishmac)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@cloudy_kitchen

Mint awesome idea man ?

"I know you don't smoke Weed, I know This; but I'm gonna get you High Today,'cause it's Friday.... An you ain't got shit to Do." - Smokey

Posted : January 25, 2020 10:00 am
twisted1, BubbleHok, Stootie and 30 people reacted
ScottishMac
(@scottishmac)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@idealbatch

I'd say go for it mate, if its something you like to do then just start posting vids after a while you'll start playin around with editing an before ya know it you'll be off man. If you ain't ttying to make thousands an your just doing it for fun who cares who sees it or comments on it good or bad lol give it a go man just make a vid if ya enjoyed it post it an do more if not ya tried ??

"I know you don't smoke Weed, I know This; but I'm gonna get you High Today,'cause it's Friday.... An you ain't got shit to Do." - Smokey

Posted : January 25, 2020 10:04 am
BubbleHok, Stootie, Doctor X and 27 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @idealbatch

I’ve thought of doing a YouTube account

Do it mate!!! People are always concerned about what they share online, as far as i see, youre a percy grower mate, growing fro personal use and enjoying a habboy. 

Facebook  twitter, insta, all full of dealers and people trying to sell shit. Much easier, and bigger targets to hunt then us percy growers just doing or thing!

Make the channel bro Smile Stop holding yourself back because of shitty laws 😉 They wont be around for much longer anyway 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : January 25, 2020 12:24 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, Doctor X and 30 people reacted
Canna_Educator_
(@cloudy_kitchen)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@idealbatch

Under the YouTube guidelines, even for monetization, there is no mention of marijuana/cannabis specifically, unless it is being consumed on camera, or by minors. I feel like all of our content is educational enough to never get taken down as long as we set our channels to 18+ (age restricted)

Also, I am in Canada, which may make it easier to keep it legal, maybe change the location on your youtube account to Canada lol

Posted : January 25, 2020 5:29 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, Doctor X and 21 people reacted
Carraig
(@carraig)
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@cloudy_kitchen 

subscribed 👍 

Posted : December 19, 2021 2:56 am
monkeydo, twisted1, Stootie and 12 people reacted
Carraig
(@carraig)
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

have ye heard of this one? lol 

https://www.youtube.com/c/HighonHomeGrown  

Posted : December 19, 2021 3:10 am
monkeydo, twisted1, BubbleHok and 15 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room