Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

This is the new official entry thread for POTW.

Introducing the Percy's Pic of the Week (POTW)
What's more popular on any grow room site than pictures?
Maybe free stuff but not much more.

Most grow sites have them, and most of them look very similar. Pictures of sticky buds taken with dramatic lighting dominate the posts. Fun to see no doubt, but at Percy's we want to have a bit of fun with this and keep it possible for literally anyone to win.

Each week a subject of the week will be announced. These subjects will rotate so every week is a different opportunity to be creative. Photos that are based on the weekly subject can be submitted to this thread from Monday through Friday every week.

Voting on each week’s winner will be done by the forum's Admin, Moderators, and members in the "Respected Users" group on Saturday and Sunday. (If you're curious about different forum rankings, the info is available in the forum rules section) Winners will be announced every Monday morning at the beginning of the next contest. We are hoping for a fast paced and fun experience for all.

Rules:
1. Contest is open to all forum members.
2. One entry per member per week max, please.
3. Entries must use the weekly announced subject in the photo and include Cannabis in some way, either implied or actual. Some subjects may be intentionally left vague to allow you some flexibility, don’t ask for further info as this is probably intentional.
4. Photos can be entered by posting them on this thread from 12am Monday to 11:59:59pm Friday GMT
5. Voting will be held Sat-Sun in the "respected user" group of the forum by admin, mods, and respected users.
6. In the event of a tie I (monkeydo) will cast the tie breaking vote but unless there is a tie I will not vote. This will ensure a winner every week. If I choose to enter the contest on any given week, as the tie breaker I cannot vote for myself.
7. Weekly winners will be granted the POTW bling on their avatar for the week of their win as well as have their work displayed on Instagram with credit.
8. Entries need to be your original work and winners will be posted to social media with your forum username as credit. We don't want anyone called out for pirating pics and somebody could eventually recognize the theft … embarrassing.

Some weekly subjects might require some advanced planning. In these cases, an upcoming list could be posted.

This is NOT a grow contest but definitely a photo contest so you don’t need to be an expert grower to enter and win. If you have any subject suggestions, please DM them to me and we will consider them for future weekly subjects. Without any further delay let’s get this going……

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : July 29, 2020 4:02 pm
Hart, Grower Urban, Green Beard and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Whats the subject this week monkey? 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : July 29, 2020 4:36 pm
Grower Urban, monkeydo, Green Beard and 12 people reacted
twisted1
(@twisted1)
Valencene Moderator VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Moderator Bling
YouTube Member Bling
Member of the Year
Discord Member
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

@alij68 lol. Get him Ali

Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.

Posted : July 29, 2020 5:58 pm
Grower Urban, monkeydo, Green Beard and 9 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Damn, off the site for a couple hours and they turn the hounds on me lol. 

Sorry all, this is a new thread and it was created so that we can find our active comps fast and easy. There should now be 4 comps listed in the enter now section of recent posts. All that being said, .....  This weeks subject has nothing directly to do with cannabis, but it could if you want to. This week let’s see your original artwork. It does not matter what your media is. Do you draw, paint, doodle, carve, sculpt, cast, weld, mold, glaze, or anything creative? Remember, a Percy grower does not criticize, we support each other so no need to be shy around here. This week Percy Growers .......

Let’s see your Art

Posted : July 29, 2020 6:21 pm
Grower Urban, Green Beard, Joshuaarr420 and 9 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Posted by: @alij68

Thanks for the new section,too 👍 

I only brought up the problem Ali. Macky knew the fix, as usual!!

Posted : July 29, 2020 6:30 pm
Grower Urban, Green Beard, twisted1 and 6 people reacted

Green Beard
(@green-beard)
Limonene Known User
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

are you sure you want to see my exotic artwork bro, really are you sure 🤣 😆 🤣 Thumbs Up  

Posted : July 29, 2020 6:42 pm
twisted1, Grower Urban, monkeydo and 9 people reacted
Joshuaarr420
(@joshuaarr420)
Caryophyllene Forum Member

So this is probably one of my best drawings took me a while to draw but i hope you all like it 😀

20200729 194304

The original photo is on my insta along side a lot of my other work if you would like to check it out @joshuaarr on insta my second insta is joshsgrowtent 😁

Give a stoner some bud he will smoke for a day, but show a stoner how to grow and he will smoke forever. 🤣💚

Posted : July 29, 2020 6:46 pm
twisted1, polyx, Schroomy and 12 people reacted
Joshuaarr420
(@joshuaarr420)

@green-beard deffo cant wait to see this gb bet your awesome mate 

Give a stoner some bud he will smoke for a day, but show a stoner how to grow and he will smoke forever. 🤣💚

Posted : July 29, 2020 6:48 pm
twisted1, Grower Urban, monkeydo and 6 people reacted
Green Beard
(@green-beard)
Limonene Known User
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

can drone shots count lol some would call what the neighbors do down the street art lol

Posted : July 29, 2020 7:05 pm
twisted1, monkeydo, Joshuaarr420 and 6 people reacted
Joshuaarr420
(@joshuaarr420)

@alij68 haha its a side profile of his face ali 🤣 but i like it haha 

Posted : July 29, 2020 7:07 pm
twisted1, monkeydo, twisted1 and 3 people reacted

Page 1 / 7

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room