100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene

Hey guys! The seeds from Dutch Passion just arrived so i can finally setup the new diary for this times grow!

I have been sent alot of absolutely amazing genetics some of which iv been wanting to growing for a very long time, Like the DP blueberry. Since iam limited to a 180x90 grow space i had to make the tough decition and split the seeds up into 2 rounds, and im starting with the seeds below.

Kerosene Krash by Dutch passion. 

Pineapple and Gorilla glue by Seedstockers

And the Tropicanna banana by Barneys farm.

I have just germinated them, and decided to do all 3 of each pack and then ill most likely be selecting the 2 best and most distinct/different Phenos of each type to enter flowering, its also as a safety procauting in case i mess something up ?.

IMG 20200309 180120
IMG 20200309 174709
58 Replies
Macky
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene

Pressure is on QQ, but youre gonna smash it mate! Really looking forward to the grow! Good luck 

ScottishMac
100 Likes
250 Likes
Diary Writer
500 Likes
1K Likes
Completed Diary
2.5K Likes
Respected Member
(@scottishmac)
Linalool

lets go bro niiice cant wait to see these take root lol

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene

Yeah man i better not fuck this one up ?

I think the soil mix should be pretty balanced now if thats the case its probably going to be really good, i have tested it on the Passion fruit from The grow off and it seems pretty damn good, lights are good too but i could improve on the outtake, im figuring im probably have to get one twice as strong as im sittning on 28C already with 2 of 4 Leds turned on ? but that should be fine before its an actual problem, i might even add some reflecting material on the walls for this grow, its about time. Think iv got a pretty good idea of how much and when to water now so we'll have to see, gonna be damn exciting ?

Thanks guys! 

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene
IMG 20200310 013834
IMG 20200310 015658

Lool i just had to update about this cause its actually ridiculous! One of the Tropicanna banana has popped its tail within 8 hours that is literally crazy iv never had something pop so fast honestly! God damn how can i stop praising barneys farm when they are just this good lol. Now its gonna be fun to see what has happened when i wake up

TempleGrower
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Completed Diary
Grow Off Diary
2.5K Likes
Youtube 1K Views
5K Likes
Mentor
Plant of the Month Winner
Complete Grow Off Diary
Canada
Respected Member
(@templegrower)
Myrcene

Nice man, looking forward to this one. I have a Tropicanna Banana as well here I got as a freebie.. def interested in seeing her in action.

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene
IMG 20200312 213915
IMG 20200312 214113
IMG 20200312 213928
IMG 20200312 213933

Heya guys! Alright so iv had some problems, overwatering and keeping it abit too cool i think. So when i woke up today i found them pretty badly.. 1 Tropicanna banana, 1 Pineapple and 1 Gorilla glue is dead. I literally started crying. It looks like 2 tropicanna banana, 2 GG and 2 pineapple might still be able to make it but i their pretty bad off. 

But the Kerosene krash is a beast and didnt really mind it too much most of them look good even though abit dark so it might be the case that the soil is still to hot after washing it so much and only adding 4L of worm castings to about 100L soil, they kerosene Krash iv put in the main room with the older passion fruits and gonna keep a close eye on them so they dont die, cause its 5C hotter atleast in there and the intensity is much stronger - from 11W Blurple to 130W quantum board. I really hope they pull though, otherwise ill just germinate some dos si dos 33 and blueberry, and dont screw around spray watering them so much again. And im sorry to Barneys farm and Seedstockers for my fuckups. 

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene
IMG 20200312 215432
IMG 20200312 215517
IMG 20200312 215550

This is how the "best"... Looking Tropicanna banana, Gorilla glue and Pineapple looks right now ?

Macky
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene

Sometime they come out like that man, get some light on her, give her a few days she will be sweet mate Smile

Trichsteppin
(@trichsteppin)

100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Ocimene

@macky Alright, i just freaked when i saw the worms in the soaked pot and decided to remove all their shells not sure if that was good or not. yeah i actually decided to put them all under the 130W now, and idk how i forgot how to properly water them i try and only spray the edges of the pot very little now and it seems atleast better ??? keeping my hopes up for them little yellow Girls ?

Macky
(@macky)

Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran
Beta-Pinene

@qqnpk

Bro, just eave them alone 😉 lol 

If the soil has been watered recently, and its wet, its good. let them roots reach for the moisture for a few days. Leave them under the light with a slight breeze on them and they will be fine. 

Tense times i know, germination really can try your patience. After 2 days you wanna go digging and breaking of shells, but just let nature do its thing Smile

Trichsteppin
(@trichsteppin)

100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Ocimene

@macky yeah man exactly that ? Thanks man! 

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene

Now im not gonna celebrate to early lool but this is looking promising, no dead seedlings yet the one Dos si dos that died this morning might have actually dried out 😱 cause i literally soaked them as you can see and all is looking very white and fresh! I did position some of the seeds abit better cause some had the taproot growing up 🤣

IMG 20200315 204151
IMG 20200315 204121
IMG 20200315 204104

Pretty much all of them look like this so i hope they will be up and green in 1-2 days 

TempleGrower
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Completed Diary
Grow Off Diary
2.5K Likes
Youtube 1K Views
5K Likes
Mentor
Plant of the Month Winner
Complete Grow Off Diary
Canada
Respected Member
(@templegrower)
Myrcene

Looks good! And yeah, keep the soil moist, but not too wet. A damp sponge is a good comparison. 👍 

Macky
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene

Hope she makes it man, just leave her alone to do her thing mate, and she should be fine Smile

Colacody
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
Patreon
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Diary Writer
Completed Diary
Respected Member
(@colacody)
Myrcene

I'm literally about to begin this process myself and I can already feel my impatience  coming out lol. But I gotta say Macky is right about nature...let it do its thing and itll work out. Keep em moist and they will grow....remember that they are a WEED after all so they are pretty damn tough lol 

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene
IMG 20200316 040004
IMG 20200316 040112
IMG 20200316 040123
IMG 20200316 040249

Wuuuuzuuup 😂🤣🤣

Look at this, i was in here for fcking 3 hours 😂😂 trying to meassure how to position the lights for maximum output and im gonna try doing 4 of the mars hydro sp150 with about 35cm between each of them. And when i was drilling i noticed the middle part is just a crappy ass plasterboard and it literally broke so i had to do some new holes and shit 😂😂 anywys.. Thats perfect, the big circle with a X in it is where ill drill a big ass hole and exhaust all the smell instead of out in my appartment LOL this is a closet btw, my neighboor has a similar right under me and i hope he wont mind.. Or rather notice 😂🤣🤣 well im gonna use a carbon scrubber this time. Might even make the roof shorter because its 3m and kinda hard for my 500/m3 fan to exhaust properly and i dont really feel like buying a bigger one because nothing will ever grow so tall i need the 3m roof 2m would be good enough i feel? 

Ehhh the plants look OK but abit messed up after the flush and pot up, they seem overwatered in the middle and dry as dust in the sides (the new soil) not sure how to fix it.. Kind of annoying tbh. 

In the future i will probably do more plants but with only like 4 weeks veg. Im gonna do 8 or something right now, but feel i might be able tobdo a few more if i veg for less. 

Trichsteppin
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter
(@trichsteppin)
Ocimene

I was gonna do 2 in 4 rows in 18L pots but i think i might be better off  doing 3 each row x 6 or something in 11L pots (the "big" ones in the pics are in 11L, vegging for less + i really like variety when growing anyways. I feel like the lights can do 2-3 plants each more than that would probably bw really tough if were talking proper coverage but im not sure honestly 

Page 1 / 3

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
percys grow room twitter icon, cannabis growers forum
pintrest logo percys grow room, cannabis forum
percys grow room instagram logo

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room