Sick Plant Brown leafs?
- Royal Queen, Dwarf, auto. 150 cm tall in growtent. First time everything for me and zero knowledge.... what an adventure...
- Lost count of what week it is, probably 6. Buds started forming last week.
- Problem shown on pictures:
- Nevermind the small white dots, thats vinegar burn... (don't ask...I'm new)
- What are the brown dead parts? They are all shown on same plant. I guess something is missing..?
- Also, when using Golden Label nutrients - do I still need to only give the plant 50% of the dosage even if I would follow the weekly charts?
Hi mate and welcome to Percy's. If that leaf is the only one you are concerned with then you are fine. That leaf, being all the way at the bottom and far away from the growing tip is just being used for storage now. As the plants become taller and the base gets further away from the light, the plant will consume the lower leaves when it needs those nutrients. Most growers do a lollipop and remove the lower 1/3 to 1/2 of the canopy so as to focus all the energy on those prime top buds. As long as this "damage" is limited to the lower most leaves you are probably OK.
Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forums, cannabis deficiency forums, indoor cannabis growing forums, and much more.
We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.
Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.
Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.
Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room