Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 3 Years
Topic starter

Hi all thought I'd slap this up see if any one has used them before,

Iv come across a website called AliExpress.com I know of a few trusted grow websites already like the ones on percys but there all out of my price range as money's tight ATM,IV seen some things on Ali express that just seem to cheap to be true so I'm a little warry of ordering any thing 

They may be a completely genuine website but I trust nothing and don't want to be scammed let me know what you think people and if any of you have used them before,

Keep it popping all Fist Bump Thumbs Up  

Posted : November 26, 2021 5:20 am
Leo Stile, Doctor X, Schroomy and 24 people reacted
Rufio
(@rufio)
Myrcene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Ali express, wish etc are all real companies. Expect to be waiting a while, the item to not resemble what you ordered and your regret for not going for the real thing first time. 

Ah no for some simple things mate they are probably fine. Haven’t used much myself but no plenty that have, some times successfully sometimes not so much 

Posted : November 26, 2021 6:46 am
Leo Stile, Doctor X, Schroomy and 24 people reacted
Firetop95
(@firetop95)
Myrcene Respected User VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 3 Years
Topic starter

@rufio n1 for getting back to me mate thought as much looking at the lay out of the website but some of the prices on light ect seemed like proper bargains and that's what made me question it but think I'll keep lucking hate wish so if it's anything like that I'll stay clear 👍

Posted : November 26, 2021 7:03 am
Leo Stile, Rufio, Doctor X and 27 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

AE

Posted : November 26, 2021 9:05 am
Leo Stile, Rufio, Doctor X and 24 people reacted
Firetop95
(@firetop95)
Myrcene Respected User VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 3 Years
Topic starter

Pmsl @zn love the pic says it all 🤣😂👍

Posted : November 26, 2021 9:07 am
Leo Stile, Doctor X, monkeydo and 18 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room