(@dobbin)
Ocimene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
Topic starter

What humidity level should I be aiming for and is anybody running a humidifier

Genesis 1:29-God said, “Look, I have given you all the plants that have grain for seeds and all the trees whose fruits have seeds in them. They will be food for you.

Posted : December 22, 2020 8:20 am
LaughingDragon, Doctor X, monkeydo and 18 people reacted
Woolie
(@woolieback)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@dobbin morning buddy humidity is rather important, but doesn't necessarily have to be costly to achieve,  as far as I have learned 65% Rh (relative humidity ) from seedling and let it go to 55ish at flower , 

Sucking ⛽

Posted : December 22, 2020 8:56 am
monkeydo, Zombie Nation, twisted1 and 18 people reacted
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

I have to run a dehumidifier in uk winter time..

VPD (vapour pressure deficit) is something you could read up about. The balance of temperature and humidity affects respiration of the plant. 
Woolie stated the correct desired range above. I go for 80ish cloning; 70is for sprouting seeds; 60ish veg and 50-55 flower but 5-10 degrees out isn’t any trouble. Those are against temps of 70-80 

humidity does need to be monitored same as temps

good luck 

Good luck bro 

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : December 22, 2020 9:39 am
Basssman7, monkeydo, galandil and 18 people reacted
Woolie
(@woolieback)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@chillbert Vpd can be a big word , and it really does give the impression of being well complicated ,until you summarised it my buddy , have delved into it myself as I want to recreate the afghan mountains about half way up 😉 , its advanced knowledge but once you get the gist it makes understanding your environment a little easier and reading tells kind of thing , tbh stick to percys guides he took the vpd into account ,those YT guides are gold 

Sucking ⛽

Posted : December 22, 2020 9:53 am
monkeydo, galandil, Zombie Nation and 15 people reacted
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

@woolieback true say brother 

love the Afghan too.. I’ve some Afghan, Lebanese and some African seeds (real seed company) awaiting tent vpd modification after I’m done with the Panama red on the go atm 

all will have to get used to my UK420 vpd default settings lol 

One day I’ll be able to grow outdoor and nature will provide the vpd, the feed and the light, for free!! 

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : December 22, 2020 10:12 am
LaughingDragon, monkeydo, galandil and 18 people reacted

Woolie
(@woolieback)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@chillbert bro same same , personally i want the old genetics closest i get to my youth the better 🤣 we do ok for where we are , rh isn't a issue for me ,simply open a fkn window 😆 as for outdoor bro Canada ok its huge but we are on the same line of latitude teegee mentioned it lately so we must !for our country!For our percy !But mainly coz its a challenge 🤣  

Sucking ⛽

Posted : December 22, 2020 10:27 am
Chillbert, monkeydo, Zombie Nation and 12 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

I did my run of humidifiers when I started growing but one day decided they were more hassle than the worth...I now only worry about humidity when they're germing/babies and after a couple of weeks they get whatever the Rh is in my groom...

Never have issues in veg, always a nice shade of green Smile

Posted : December 22, 2020 2:20 pm
Dobbin, Chillbert, Woolie and 15 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room