1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Has anyone tried the Inkbird ITC- 306T day/night controller? My question is, is it really two controllers? Day and night. How does it work and how has it held up? I have the ITC-308, so day hi temp limit but no low temp limit, just the differential. Inkbird also shows their humidistat in the same config. They claim that their controllers will work for day/night. The competitors closest price a few hundred more. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light, or am I missing something.

I need heat and exhaust during the day and then at night, but different temp. But the same heater and the same exhaust fan used for both time schedule. Then the same for humidity. I have seen the controls that will do all this for a lot of $$$. But Inkbird says they can do it for like $80, Both.

So what say you Percy's peeps? I know someone mentioned it recently.   Thanks again for all the help.                peace 

Posted : September 21, 2021 5:52 pm
Fweetch, Woolie, Zombie Nation and 21 people reacted
Rufio
(@rufio)
Myrcene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@woodi2 was news to me also man when I read about it, sounds interesting and tempting. 

Posted : September 21, 2021 6:29 pm
Hart
 Hart
(@hart)
Limonene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Twas I sir @woodi2, I've had it for over a year now. It controls temp but not humidity and allows settings for day and different settings for night. As Tony would say it's GRRRREAT!

We just smiled n waved sittn there on that sack o seeds

Posted : September 21, 2021 7:08 pm
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
Alpha-Pinene Respected User VIP
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

@hart, thanks Tony, I mean Hart! lol  They show a humidistat and says it the shit. It's cheaper than those big ass control panel things BUT, man those big babies sure look cool. LOL 🤣   Well I have two of the 308's and one IHC- 200, so what's two more.

Thanks soo much sir Hart, a tip of the hat in your direction sir.   Thanks 😎                 peace

Posted : September 21, 2021 7:58 pm
Fweetch, Woolie, Zombie Nation and 15 people reacted
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

@rufio, yeah check it out man. It's the ICT- 306T. I hadn't heard of them either till @hart blew my mine with his post. But why don't they take that big controller that does 1800 watts and make it into a legitimate controller. Temp, humid, day/night. where's the problem?  Take it easy man. Thanks for your go input too. 👍  

Posted : September 21, 2021 8:04 pm
Fweetch, Woolie, Zombie Nation and 18 people reacted

WoodI2
(@woodi2)
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Ok @hart you were right, There I said it. 🤣 You were right that Inkbird only has the day/night in temp control and not in humidity. What is their problem? 😆 Don't they know I need both. lol But hey, I found it on amazon for $29 usd and a few for delivery, I think it was cheaper than the regular, maybe. Anyway, well thanks a lot for your help man. 👍 

Posted : September 22, 2021 10:33 pm
Fweetch, Rufio, Hart and 15 people reacted
Hart
 Hart
(@hart)
Limonene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

You're welcome @woodi2, glad I can help. That seems like a good buy, 42.99 here on sale, regular 51.59 whah, whah we always get ripped, not GRRRReat. 😎 

We just smiled n waved sittn there on that sack o seeds

Posted : September 23, 2021 2:37 pm
Fweetch, Stootie, WoodI2 and 9 people reacted
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

@hart, yeah man that's why I jumped on it. I kept searching and found this price somehow. WTF? Quick, hit buy!!! Thanks again man. 👍 

Posted : September 23, 2021 3:15 pm
Fweetch, Zombie Nation, Stootie and 12 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room