361 Likes
 Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

CF5C5633 ECF9 4714 9582 EA694BF2EAE4

0500AC3A 6F37 4443 98C5 7577C52807F2

Start me new little seed station . 
Just invested in the 3 gets off 2  Luxx Led  clones lights , 3 propagators , 6 inch rvk, 2 6in clip fans an a wall fan for now 

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind. And god saw that it was good : genesis 1:12 🙌🏼

Posted : January 9, 2021 1:04 pm
Bangswitch2A, Macky, Matthew Elton and 31 people reacted
Topic Tags
jacks_farm
(@jacks_farm)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Posted by: @lfc

Start me new little seed station . 

Just invested in the 3 gets off 2  Luxx Led  clones lights , 3 propagators , 6 inch rvk, 2 6in clip fans an a wall fan for now 

Rvk fan and clip fan will be great in flower.

But it's a little overkill for a seed station.

single 2ft strip light and a progator will be more than enough to germinate loads of seeds, don't need fans or a filter for the first 2 weeks after dropping the seed in the rockwall.

Posted : January 9, 2021 1:23 pm
monkeydo, twisted1, Lfc and 12 people reacted
 Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

@jacks_farm

its goin  in a 5ft 6 box room with a mother mate so the big fans for the mother 😉

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind. And god saw that it was good : genesis 1:12 🙌🏼

Posted : January 9, 2021 1:30 pm
monkeydo, twisted1, Chillbert and 15 people reacted
jacks_farm
(@jacks_farm)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@jacks_farm

its goin  in a 5ft 6 box room with a mother mate so the big fans for the mother 😉

TBH lfc mother plants are really unnecessary for most percy growers

They take up a lot of space and if you take lots of cutting just before or just after you turn them over to flower you can keep the cycle going for years.

Posted : January 9, 2021 2:14 pm
Zombie Nation, monkeydo, twisted1 and 12 people reacted
 Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

@jacks_farm

thats what am goin to do mate , am allways waiting or on hold for a few cutting on weeknd on end so I though why not do my own 

Posted : January 9, 2021 2:29 pm
Zombie Nation, monkeydo, twisted1 and 18 people reacted

Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

Sorry ment to do a mother to have cutting all year round plus best choice off clones ,  sick off being let down waiting for weeks on end for people 

Posted : January 9, 2021 2:31 pm
Zombie Nation, monkeydo, twisted1 and 12 people reacted
 Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

C9915117 D0DB 4EFB A633 43D9F2AD9674

Just dusted these out my weed draw,  thirst seeds am goin to pop , will  keep everone updates ✌🏽

Posted : January 9, 2021 4:40 pm
Bangswitch2A, Matthew Elton, Zombie Nation and 22 people reacted
Toploader
(@toploader)
Limonene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
Discord Member
1k Posts Bling
25K Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
5 Complete Grow Diaries

Good luck ! Be sure to post us a piccy when they poke their heads out 😁

Time to grow old disgracefully.

Posted : January 9, 2021 4:53 pm
jacks_farm, Zombie Nation, monkeydo and 18 people reacted
jacks_farm
(@jacks_farm)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Sorry ment to do a mother to have cutting all year round plus best choice off clones ,  sick off being let down waiting for weeks on end for people 

I have not brought a clone in 18 years and I might buy a pack of seeds every 12-18 months 

You don't need a mother plant to have cutting's, you should always top the plant to get the canopy as wide and bushy as you can (indoors) when you lolpop the lower canopy, there alway lots of cuttings available, best to take cutting in the first 10 days in flower 12/12 (depending on how long they take to flower and veg time needed)

For example:

2 weeks to root the cuttings, 4-5 weeks in veg ( veg room), one week in the flower room (last week in veg pot up in final pot size) and repeate the cycle. 

Posted : January 9, 2021 5:00 pm
Zombie Nation, monkeydo, Hart and 15 people reacted
 Lfc
(@lfc)
Eucalipto Forum Member
Topic starter

@jacks_farm

I am allways to fussy  and think I will get a big nug on that branch hahahah  , I tend to not top or sog even don’t lollipop them  , I just leave them to do there thing , allways defoliant and look after them thou and they allway s come good in the end ,  🙌🏼

Posted : January 9, 2021 5:32 pm
Zombie Nation, monkeydo, Hart and 12 people reacted

Page 1 / 2

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room