Notifications
Clear all
Poll results: Who created the best LAPK grow-off diary?
Voter(s): 28
Poll is closed Jul 03, 2021
Colacody  -  votes: 1 / 3.6%
3.6%
Mossbeardmitch  -  votes: 3 / 10.7%
10.7%
Woolie  -  votes: 7 / 25%
25%
CanuckleBudz  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Hart  -  votes: 5 / 17.9%
17.9%
TempleGrower  -  votes: 5 / 17.9%
17.9%
Zombie Nation  -  votes: 3 / 10.7%
10.7%
RedEyeJedi  -  votes: 3 / 10.7%
10.7%
NoobgrowerPT  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Galandil  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Josh  -  votes: 1 / 3.6%
3.6%

Competitions Voting for LA Peyote Kush, Autumn Grow Off

39 Posts
17 Users
1036 Likes
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

The LA Peyote Kush Grow Off Vote

Hello Percy Growers. It has now been long enough for everyone to have completed this grow and hopefully all diaries are done to perfection because it is time for us to choose the winner. Please remember that this comp is not about the quality of the plants, the size, the yield, or anything else for that matter EXCEPT the diary you created during the grow. That's the work we are judging, the documentation created during the grow. How can we judge just the diary.... well did you enjoy reading or following the diary, did you learn anything, was everything understandable, was it properly updated, is the diary complete, what's quality of the information in each update, how are the pictures, the overall result, maybe you prefer video.... or any other factors that you think make a truly great diary.

I understand that reading through all these diaries is a big ask. Hopefully you have followed most of them like I have but these diaries took months to complete so please take some time to review those that you aren't familiar with and pick your favorite. This is a very big prize and certainly worth a bit of thought

The winner of this poll will receive:

€250 Voucher to spend on whatever you like at Seedsman Seeds! 

This poll is open now and will close in 21 days. Here are the diaries in absolutely no particular order:

Colacody Colacody- LA Peyote Kush by Seedsman-Percys Autumn Grow Off – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Mossbeardmitch L.A Peyote Kush – Seedsman Grow off by MossbeardMitch – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Woolie Seedsman L.A Peyote kush Grow by Woolie – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

CanuckleBudz Seedsman L.A.Peyote Kush grow by CanuckleBudz – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Hart Hart’s Seedsman LA Peyote Kush – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

TempleGrower Seedsman L.A. Peyote Kush Grow Off by TempleGrower – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Zombie Nation Seedsman – LA Peyote Kush by ZN Smile – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

RedEyeJedi Red Eye Jedi’s LA Peyote Kush Grow – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

NoobgrowerPT Seedsman Grow Off- LA Peyote Kush – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Galandil L.A. Peyote Kush by seedsman – Galandil’s Grow Off – – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Josh Josh’s La peyote kush grow off – Grow Off Diaries – Percys Grow Room: Cannabis Growers Forum

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : June 12, 2021 5:28 pm
twisted1, Colacody, RedEyeJedi and 45 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

Wow...this is difficult...shame Galandil didnt finish his, that would have been an encyclopedia to grow LAPK LoL my decision is split at the moment !

Nice work Monkey...where's yours ???

Posted : June 12, 2021 6:13 pm
twisted1, Colacody, RedEyeJedi and 45 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Posted by: @zn

Nice work Monkey...where's yours ???

Well …. long ago, back in the veg state another member felt I was violating the rules by vegging past the allowed amount of time, plants were unhappy so I waited for them to recover. When it happened I really never considered it a problem because this wasn’t about the plants as much as the diary but I got a PM calling me on this. Anyway, my decision, I can’t have an admin member in a situation like this so to eliminate any protest I finished my diary as a personal grow. Those that need to know all the details already do so incident closed. I still ended up with free seed and a ton of weed, still smoking some Smile  . Can’t blow through an ounce a day like you pros do.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : June 12, 2021 6:33 pm
SG2, twisted1, Colacody and 49 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

@monkeydo Ah yeah, I member 🙁

Posted : June 12, 2021 7:12 pm
twisted1, Colacody, RedEyeJedi and 39 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Great thread set up here monkey! Made it real easy for everyone to see all the diaries! Nice one man! 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : June 16, 2021 10:13 am
Chillbert, twisted1, Colacody and 39 people reacted

Buster2704
(@buster2704)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Don't think I was a member when these started but I'll have a read through them..... give me a few days I'll get back to you 😆

Posted : June 16, 2021 10:32 am
Chillbert, twisted1, Colacody and 36 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

Nice something to enjoy reading as said glad you made it easy to find them all.

erm might take me more than a few days 😆

Posted : June 16, 2021 7:37 pm
twisted1, Colacody, RedEyeJedi and 33 people reacted
Buster2704
(@buster2704)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Managed to get through these in a few days (been very quiet at work) shame some of then didn't get finished for what ever reasons. I've also voted 😉

Posted : June 17, 2021 9:52 pm
Chillbert, Doctor X, Mix and 27 people reacted
Colacody
(@colacody)
Limonene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@monkeydo very nice job on the thread. Super easy to make a decision on the vote and read the diaries man. Some good diaries for sure. My vote is in. Gonna be a tight race for this one looking at the poll

Do better, feel better.

Posted : June 19, 2021 3:27 pm
Chillbert, Mossbeardmitch, Doctor X and 24 people reacted
Colacody
(@colacody)
Limonene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

It's a fucking 3 WAY TIE! Come on Percy growers. Let's get some more votes on for the grow off. These guys all put some great things together for these diaries and I think we have more than 19 voters here! 

Do better, feel better.

Posted : June 22, 2021 8:03 pm
Mix, Chillbert, twisted1 and 27 people reacted

Page 1 / 4

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room