50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling
Admin VIP
Topic starter
(@stootie)
Alpha-Pinene

I germinated my seeds early november, one of the seeds didnt work and I threw it in the soil with the other seed that did sprout, theres been one or two bits of grass growing in the bucked now and then and iv been pulling them out, this morning when I turned my lights on I saw another bit of grass and I pulled it out.... it was just then I noticed it wasnt a bit of grass, it looks very much like a seedling to me, would that be possible? I stuck it back in the earth, it likely wont grow cos it broke when I pulled it out. The pics not very clear but just wondered what you guys thought about it Hmm  

PICT0082
5 Replies
Chillbert
Respected User
(@chillbert)

2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling
Beta-Pinene

@stootie

it looks like it! Don’t think it’s gonna catch the other up now though lol

maybe repot it and grow it on if you fancy keeping it !? 

Stootie
Admin VIP
(@stootie)

Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling
Alpha-Pinene

@chillbert Unless its givin the other one a head start and then plannin on goin like fuck. lol

Yea I would like to keep it if it will grow, do you think it would grow ok still, I grabbed it and pulled it out and it snapped before I realised it wasnt a blade of grass, I was a bit pissed off with myself.

I dont have any root stuff or anything like that, what would be the best to do with it, put it in a cup of earth or a cock pump or something like that. lol LoL  

Known User
(@zn)

1 Plant of the Month Win
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Valencene
Posted by: @stootie

Yea I would like to keep it if it will grow, do you think it would grow ok still

Two choices Grin

monkeydo
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Admin VIP
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene
Posted by: @stootie

cup of earth or a cock pump

lmao, the new Percy’s grow container thanks to GB 🤣🤣😂

Stootie
Admin VIP
(@stootie)

Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling
Alpha-Pinene

@monkeydo Haha I was wondering what all the cock pump talk was about on the stream lastnight, I checked it out this morning, its a beauty. lol

I couldnt find a cock pump here so I put the seedling in a bombay bad boy pot noodle tub, I'll be very surprised if it grows but its worth a try Smile  

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room