879 Likes
Highflyer
(@highflyer)
Eucalipto Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Topic starter

Well I went into my grow tent and found my seedling had gone missing, look what I found in the dog bed, little sod had pulled it apart and left me the seedling intact, got to love Labrador’s

8F2B5307 8693 4CE8 9192 8156B6F577A0

Posted : February 7, 2020 9:41 am
Aitch, cuttysgrow, Whispererofweed and 36 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

lol fuckers aint they, remember my dog digging my seedling out of a bag of soil and running round the garden with it. WTF is wrong with these animals lol 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : February 7, 2020 9:48 am
Aitch, Whispererofweed, Ougrew12 and 30 people reacted
Fish
 Fish
(@lovetoflyfish)
Limonene Known User
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Hi guys, I had to cut and bend chicken wire round the pots last year as protecting the plants. 2 dogs they bite the leaves, and the stray cat that we took of the street and feed 2 times a day rewards me by leaving her shit in it pretty much every time it hasn’t been caged?that’s gratitude for u?

Posted : February 7, 2020 10:32 am
Aitch, cuttysgrow, Whispererofweed and 30 people reacted
Green Beard
(@green-beard)
Limonene Known User
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@lovetoflyfish

ungrateful cat, they cant be trusted lol evil eyes is what they have

Posted : February 7, 2020 1:38 pm
Aitch, Whispererofweed, Leo and 27 people reacted
twisted1
(@twisted1)
Valencene Moderator VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Moderator Bling
YouTube Member Bling
Member of the Year
Discord Member
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

My dogs would eat the wire bucket and the cat  thye destroy anything they can get near

Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.

Posted : February 7, 2020 2:08 pm
Aitch, Whispererofweed, Leo and 24 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

Posted by: @lovetoflyfish

Hi guys, I had to cut and bend chicken wire round the pots last year as protecting the plants. 2 dogs they bite the leaves, and the stray cat that we took of the street and feed 2 times a day rewards me by leaving her shit in it pretty much every time it hasn’t been caged?that’s gratitude for u?

Cats have no empathy whatsoever...they don't give AF ?

I adopted one from a few doors away as they wern't feeding him properly...he managed to push his way into the room where the tents were and find me mid feed...chomped a leaf from one of the plants and went psycho...

Would scratch at the door all day to get back in...when he did he would scratch at the zip and open it enough to get his head in, then the rest of him would follow...

3 or 4 times I come home to find him spread out lengthways in the tent enjoying the sun after a munch XD

Good taste pussy cat ?

Posted : February 7, 2020 4:16 pm
Aitch, cuttysgrow, Whispererofweed and 27 people reacted
Fish
 Fish
(@lovetoflyfish)
Limonene Known User
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@zn ???thought I had it bad picking up cat shit daily, they are so smart at working things out mate

Posted : February 7, 2020 5:55 pm
Aitch, Whispererofweed, Leo and 21 people reacted
ScottishMac
(@scottishmac)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Hmmmm cats fekin suck my cat opens doors cant have a door shut in the house or she will go mad until it open. Had to chase her away from the tent a load as she trys to shred it to get in. Have to try lock her out the bathroom wen im feedin the plants or she will eat them, or like ya say piss or shit in the coco. An if you try to tell her off an get her outta something fuk me its a straight arguement with an animal properly arguing back until u get up an she shoots off like a fekin bullet gone so ya end up runin round the house shoutin like a lunatic at something moving that quick no one can see ??? hate cats

Doggos on the other love my mams new lab retriever but he is a mobster for weed to literally sit the jar near him an he tries to eat the fekin jar. We have started training him to find the weed didn't take long fukr is possessed by the stuff no ideas y lol

received 684005862129454
received 504937586827593

That was end November he already 3times that size lol big boy

"I know you don't smoke Weed, I know This; but I'm gonna get you High Today,'cause it's Friday.... An you ain't got shit to Do." - Smokey

Posted : February 7, 2020 6:54 pm
Aitch, Green Beard, Whispererofweed and 24 people reacted
Highflyer
(@highflyer)
Eucalipto Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Topic starter

@scottishmac

CDD6F0E5 11BF 412F 946B 7CBBF0173525

Here’s my best friend 5 months old and always on the rob.

Posted : February 7, 2020 7:09 pm
Aitch, Ned, Green Beard and 30 people reacted
ScottishMac
(@scottishmac)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@highflyer looool brilliant man, yeah they love to be in the rob ? if its no weed its socks shoes fekin rubbish anything he can get his teeth too that doesn't belong to him lol ma mams gotta have eyes on him like a hawk lol

"I know you don't smoke Weed, I know This; but I'm gonna get you High Today,'cause it's Friday.... An you ain't got shit to Do." - Smokey

Posted : February 7, 2020 7:12 pm
Aitch, Whispererofweed, Leo and 21 people reacted
Page 1 / 4

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room