Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

A mate of mine is a sort of artist with wood. He sent me a new game for Christmas. The instructions say to load 5 different strains into the revolving cylinder. Only 1 person knows what's where and everyone else has to taste and guess. Unfortunately I'll have to wait till next cure as I a couple strains short but I imagine by the end of the game nobody's going to give a damn who guessed what.

IMG 0082   Copy
IMG 0081   Copy

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : December 25, 2019 5:05 pm
twisted1, Ougrew12, Grower Urban and 24 people reacted
TempleGrower
(@templegrower)
Limonene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling

Way better than Russian Roulette. Maybe that's Jamaican or Canadian Roulette...?

Posted : December 26, 2019 7:51 am
ScottishMac, twisted1, Grower Urban and 15 people reacted
Canna_Educator_
(@cloudy_kitchen)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

such a cool party piece Smile

Posted : December 27, 2019 1:39 pm
ScottishMac, twisted1, Hart and 9 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room