Notifications
Clear all

New Growers NEW GROWER NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!

7 Posts
6 Users
117 Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@greatweed24)
Terpinolene

hi my plants arent doing so good, they keep getting yellow with brown spots, or basically overnight the leafs will turn crispy and almost black in some parts just dead, seems like most of the plants the bottom leafs are getting messed up, but my biggest plant is completely yellow with brown dots, the smaller ones are the ones with just the bottom leaves but each day that goes by it gets worse, i know some nights my humidifier runs out of water, not only bringing the humidity down but also causing the heat to go to high around 86-88f, im not sure if thats the main issue, maybe its happening more often then i realize as im not the only one taking care of these plants, we've done run off testing and there all in range of good ec from 400-600 and im using coco so my ph levels where all from 5.8-6.3 which should be correct, i feed them basic npk cal mag, and b vitamins that come from advance nutrition. just not sure what could be the issue please help if you can thanks. first time grower. 

6 Replies
Macky
Admin
(@macky)

Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Alpha-Pinene

@greatweed24 Welcome to Percys mate, what do you mean you're not the only person watching these plants? Its easier to keep track of things when one perso does everything. Maybe the feed got mixed up wrong?

Madfarmer
Forum Member
(@madfarmer)
Terpinolene

Pictures and more information would be helpful. Day/night temps what size pots tap water or r/o. Your temp of 85 is a bit high .ventilation airflow etc.

Forum Member
(@greatweed24)

Terpinolene

@madfarmer

IMG 0288
IMG 0296
IMG 0293 2
IMG 0271
IMG 0292
IMG 0307
IMG 0308
IMG 0306

Basssman7
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Known User
(@basssman7)
Caryophyllene

The overall paleness of the plants and the lower leaves turning yellow and falling off would lead me to suspect nitrogen deficiency is at least one of the issues. 

Emo
100 Post Likes
 Emo
Forum Member
(@emo)
Terpinolene

hi, where ya get ya coco from because that looks a lot like my first coco grow, I grew in soil previously and knew nothing about coco and bought some cheap blocks and hydrated them. later on I found out that it was not pre buffered and this leads to nutrient lockout... watch the coco for cannabis bit on buffering coco maybe, it needs a big calmag dose before use if not buffered.. my second coco grow was good.. I gone back to soil now though..

Chillbert
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling
Respected User
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene

Greetings friend, so I’ll Chuck my 2 cents worth in...

Pale leaves show Nitrogen uptake is an issue ... this could be because imbalance / lack of calcium, not because your not feeding it enough nitrogen.. possible mini-lock out going on..

The plant is using nutrient from its leaves (cannibalising) as it’s not up taking enough through the roots.

High temps are crisping the dying leaves and so it looks bad but overall your plants are still ok, except that worst one!! 

The fact all leaves are dropping down suggests to me some overwatering and not letting enough air back in to the medium. Once the plant is stressed everything will slow down, so your watering also needs to slow down too, otherwise your medium will over saturate.

I would suggest a mini-flush and try reset pH and EC, also use of a tonic , such as a seaweed feed or if you use them a microbe tea. 
stick with what you are comfortable and familiar with though. 
It’s always worth checking the roots too as if they aren’t right your plant can’t be either.. root rot/ pest pressure in root zone / anaerobic medium can all cause nutrient uptake issues. 
good luck

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room