500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
Topic starter

Any suggestions as to which autos would do well outdoors, finishing in what would most likely be high humidity?  July can be pretty harsh here with temps 30°C and reaching 40°C with the humidex. So mould resistance is a concern.

Posted : September 4, 2019 12:34 am
TempleGrower
(@templegrower)
Limonene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling

I've been growing some 'mystery autos' this year here in SK (I want to say Amnesia Haze and possibly Critical Mass or Early Miss), where we've had crazy humidity (for us) and pretty unstable weather overall... and they seem to have done quite nicely. If you wanted to try them out, you're definitely welcome to. I've heard though (never grown myself, mind you) that the Timewarp family (Texada Timewarp, Cwarp, BettyWarp, etc.) is hardy AF in regards to the elements... there are a few places in Canada to get quality Warp genetics as well so ?.

Posted : September 4, 2019 4:06 am
Macky reacted
Ougrew12
(@phil)
Caryophyllene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

@templegrower

thanks I will look into that some more.

Posted : September 4, 2019 9:54 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

I would say its too late in the yer now mate, anything you plant will be outside at the end of november before it comes down, and that'll be too cold and wet. Start something outdoors, but bring it indoors before it gets too cold. 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 4, 2019 10:03 pm
Ougrew12
(@phil)
Caryophyllene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

@macky

thanks, but planning for the next season. thinking about spreading out the harvest a bit more.

Posted : September 5, 2019 12:12 am
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Well if its for next season mate, anything goes really. Outdoors in the UK Purple Maroc Auto is popular, as that stand outdoor conditions well. 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 5, 2019 8:44 am

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room