(@dobbin)
Ocimene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
Topic starter

Was wondering what temperature is best for growing under an LED light

Genesis 1:29-God said, “Look, I have given you all the plants that have grain for seeds and all the trees whose fruits have seeds in them. They will be food for you.

Posted : May 4, 2021 4:32 pm
Fweetch, mcgrower, twisted1 and 25 people reacted
Rufio
(@rufio)
Myrcene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

24-27 seems to be where most people are at. I’m no expert, I’m sure they’ll be along shortly 😀

Posted : May 4, 2021 4:47 pm
Woolie
(@woolieback)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@dobbin We all differ , I aim for 20c dark , 25c lights on , it can dip a degree or so either end depending on the outside temperatures as they  fluctuate 

Sucking ⛽

Posted : May 4, 2021 4:52 pm
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

I’m at about 21c (70f) lights off and 27 (80f) lights on plus or minus a degree or so

Posted by: @rufio

I’m no expert

You are learning very fast brother, at this rate soon you’re going to need to drop the disclaimer 😉

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : May 4, 2021 5:11 pm
Fweetch, mcgrower, Sevans and 28 people reacted
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

@dobbin hi mate, 

Depends how much light it emits imo

Eg 800umols is sufficient for maximum growth but over this and 1000umols up I believe you will need higher temps than usual plus higher levels of nutrition and co2 to now maximise as well as balance plant needs.w

Atm my room is a little on the cold side at 25-27c with lights on... I’d prefer 28-30 but that will happen soon as the ambient temps warm up here in uk.. I’m running the migro arrays 240w x 2 which is about 1200 umols/sec I believe which falls into this category ..

a 10 degree difference from the lights off temp remains ideal range 

I’m trying to go for 2c higher than i would with hps if possible 

This is only what I have heard sifting through what some US growers are doing with the latest Leds from select utube content btw

if running a small led in a small tent then I’m not sure whether this is as relevant 

hope this helps

sources and good info from FCP / mycheaphomegrow/ migro lighting / dr coco / the led gardener 

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : May 4, 2021 5:36 pm
Fweetch, mcgrower, twisted1 and 27 people reacted
Dobbin
(@dobbin)
Ocimene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
Topic starter

Well I've adjusted my up to 30 from 27 will keep you posted

Genesis 1:29-God said, “Look, I have given you all the plants that have grain for seeds and all the trees whose fruits have seeds in them. They will be food for you.

Posted : May 5, 2021 6:29 pm
Fweetch, mcgrower, twisted1 and 19 people reacted
galandil
(@galandil)
Linalool Known User VIP
1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Patreon Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

I go as high as 27-28 during lights on. I see much better results when I go higher then lower on temps. Especially if I am growing sativa phenos

🌍🌏🌎
Peace be with You dear Sister/Brother☮️☮️☮️
End all wars!!! 💚💚💚
🌏🌎🌍

Posted : May 5, 2021 7:22 pm
Fweetch, mcgrower, twisted1 and 22 people reacted
(@gordon_g)
Terpinolene Forum Member

3000K/4000K (warm) LED spectrums to happen to have an ideal amount of blue light, and a good amount of yellow light for growth power. Even though red and infrared are mostly left out, it's a decent growth spectrum. Go any lower to 1000K, and the blue light will drop below what is good for plants. I would like to recommend you this <a href=" removed link " target="true">site hope this could help you have a nice day.

Posted : May 16, 2021 6:13 am
Fweetch, mcgrower, twisted1 and 15 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

I know this is old would you stand by what you said back then @monkeydo dipping to 70f at night & 80f day 

Night/days temps variable for each grower i Know that.

i was just mulling over what the optimal temp is at night/lights of now I can actually control it atm with it being cold.

does chillbert post anymore I haven’t seen him in ages 

Posted : January 23, 2023 6:13 pm
Fweetch, monkeydo, mcgrower and 3 people reacted
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
Alpha-Pinene Respected User VIP
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years

@mix, my day/night temps change throughout the grow. My veg temps are higher and humid, night and day don't much care what it does at night during veg. Then stretch can be warm days and warm nights to slow stretch and then cool days and nights during flower, this is all in a perfect world and doesn't happen very often, only in a small space of the year for me. The rest of the time I have to put up with what I got.

Posted : January 23, 2023 6:53 pm
twisted1, Fweetch, Mix and 2 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room