15 Likes
RNG
 RNG
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@rng)
Geraniol

Hey i need more help guys .. Smile

Since 3 days i'm adding cal- mag, 0.4ml /L , next day bit more 0.5ml /L next day again 0.5ml/ L (today)

Biggest plant(left bottom corner) is way above rest as you can see and its making a lot problems, i don't know what i'm doing wrong, plant is looking great and sick at same time. i was able to make 1 good overall look photo, rest is edited. leafs are looking weird, they were as well to close to light, some stems are kind reddish. 

ph 6.0 

medium coco

because of fungus gnats i had to dry coco, so i wasn't watering them since yesterday morning till today morning. I didn't spot any fungus today yet. I killed around 10 in 2 days, 0 today 

IMG 20200808 170325   Copy

IMG 20200808 180459  01  01   Copy
IMG 20200808 180351  01   Copy
IMG 20200808 180340 01  01   Copy
IMG 20200808 180335  01   Copy
IMG 20200808 180330  01   Copy
IMG 20200808 180324  01   Copy
4 Replies
Macky
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Admin
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene

When coco dries out, the EC of the medium spikes, this could be the cause of the issues mate. 

Its one of those things, leave it wet, and the gnats will love longer, dry it out and the plants will suffer. Keep the medium damp now and see if the gnats come back. 

Also a nice spray of epsom salts around this time does the plants good. 

RNG
 RNG
Forum Member
(@rng)

Geraniol

@macky I dried just today, generally it was weet 30 days. What do you think about those brown spots and shape is this normal? Should I feed this plant bit more? 

monkeydo
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years
Admin VIP
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene

Looking at your pictures I’m in agreement with Macky. It looks like some salt burn around the edges there. Increasing nutes is probably the wrong way to go. I’d use the Epsom salts like recommended and on the next fertigation cycle I’d use 2 or 3 times your normal volume of feed to help flush the salts from the pots. You are not in any immediate danger of losing the harvest yet mate so don’t panic. 

RNG
 RNG
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@rng)
Geraniol

you are the best, very professional. thank you once again !

Fist Bump

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room