Questions Why do my leaves seem droopy?

4 Posts
2 Users
26 Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@dcolon)
Terpinolene

Hey all. The first pic is of my borthern lights about 3 weeks old. Her leaves seemed droopy this morning. I jave only been spraying water on top of soil twice a day untill top is wet becauwe i was nervous avout overwatering. Does she need more water? How much/how often should i water? The second pic is of my gelato at the same age. Have been doing the same method for both

20230107 080502
20230107 080516

3 Replies
im_sparky
Moderator VIP
(@im_sparky)

Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Discord Member
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
Moderator Bling
Member for 2 Years
The High Council Award
Limonene

@dcolon Welcome to Percys, mate. Looks like you are in soil, right? It is good to be cautious about over-watering in soil. After a while you will pick up on all the clues about when to water or not water, but the best way to get started is to put you finger into the soil, one knuckle deep, half-way between the plant stalk and the edge of the pot.  It should feel moist, not wet. if it's moist, leave it.  Also, begin to lift the pots before and after watering to get a sense of the weight in the pot.  Lastly, you might consider getting a cheap moisture meter (about $12 on Amazon). That can really be useful when you are learning.  Hope that helps!

Forum Member
(@dcolon)

Terpinolene

@im_sparky thanks for the response. I get so anxious about the watering. The leaves also felt a little crispier than yesterday. Is that associated with underwatering? The temp and humidity have all been consistent as well as the light hight.

im_sparky
Moderator VIP
(@im_sparky)

Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Discord Member
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
Moderator Bling
Member for 2 Years
The High Council Award
Limonene

@dcolon yes -- the leaves generally speaking, should not feel crispy, but supple. You might consider a light watering and see how they react after 4-6 hours.

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room