Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Eucalipto
Diary Writer
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular

Ok so after two miserable yields since switching to led I want to check the amount loss was only due Cali mag problems.

so I am going through everything before flowering the next lot especially as I only had 2x 250w in the room with massive heat problems & could still pull out more.

the rooms size 31 cm (1.02 feet ) & 45 cm ( 1.48 feet ) 

Is this Attis 300w good enough I feel like it doesn’t have enough depth.

I noticed on the web site there bringing out a 300w pro version—? The normal one not good.

it does say good enough for my space still I wouldn’t mind some one who knows more telling me as it really is.

some of the specs I could copy & paste;

High Efficacy 2.3 µmol/J
- High PPF output for high intensity 690 µmol/s

the spectrum apparently is very good from what one person said who download the file to look.

nI know I could grow less plants in this space however until I nail a grow I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 5, 2021 11:00 am
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran

I have never heard of these lights mate... what driver does it have and what diodes? 

Join us live every Sunday for High on Home Grown!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2021 11:10 am
Woolie
(@woolieback)
Myrcene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Patreon
500 Likes
1K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Member of the Month
Diary Writer
2.5K Likes
Stoner Movie Club
Wales
5K Likes
Legendary

@mix Seen the light on other sites and they work well , zues ect all bang the dank , LUMLED diodes they use cant find anything , then your grow area jumped at me its too small so that explains your heat , Dim it down and increase airflow before purchasing anything 👍 

Suckin on Diesel

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2021 11:14 am
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Diary Writer
Amazon Patrion
Patreon
Completed Diary
Complete Grow Off Diary
Facebook Rep
Instagram Admin
Writer
Stoner Movie Club
Australia
Veteran

@woolieback yer man good advice here mate, i would try this first 

Join us live every Sunday for High on Home Grown!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2021 11:15 am
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Eucalipto
Diary Writer
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular

I already have the light.

I had heat problems when I was growing with hids I couldn’t add more air flow so in the summer it was a problem not one I lost much on getting the 4oz per plant Mark I would expect that’s history though

i no longer have heat problems 

I dunno about drivers ect.

I can dim it 20/40/60/80 

there made by lumatek they have there’s a guy on here selling them so I doubt there that bad.

just the depth bothers me 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 5, 2021 11:42 am
Woolie
(@woolieback)
Myrcene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Patreon
500 Likes
1K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Member of the Month
Diary Writer
2.5K Likes
Stoner Movie Club
Wales
5K Likes
Legendary

@mix its a good light bro , its basically the zues but with 1 driver , all the info i gathered they recommend 1x1m , and the 20cm difference in height is PAR 800 - 1200, at 1200 everything needs to be dialed completely in every aspect , 1 of the big 7 out of place and your fucked ,, A par meter would explain it better ,, android phone mix ?

Suckin on Diesel

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2021 12:00 pm
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Eucalipto
Diary Writer
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular

Wrong forum I think when it comes to someone selling them on here.

my brains had it giving up posting till I’ve slept 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 5, 2021 12:01 pm
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Valencene
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Diary Writer
Student
2.5K Likes
Instagram Admin
Pangolin Hunter
5K Likes
Plant of the Month Winner
Completed Diary
Stoner Movie Club
USA
Veteran

@mix was definitely going to ask who was selling them as I’ve not heard anything but being another site.... nvm. With the par ratings Woolie mentioned I’d say the light was too close. Aim for 600-900 par and the plants will appreciate it, pushes them less and keeps them happy. When I’ve pushed into the 1200 par levels the grow gets much more difficult as the plants get very stressed sometimes.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2021 3:01 pm
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Eucalipto
Diary Writer
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular

Yeah par meter think growing without one was fine & dandy under the hid led though I think it’s worth buying one ; I was saving up for a new light in case anyway witch is a darn good point you probably saved me from wasting £700 on a new light I didn’t need so deff thanks with the help you’ve given 

Shucks sorry again macky tripped you up again with the wrong forum part.

I will make sure I don’t do it again not that your gonna be mad at me just well just will lol my head was all over the place last night after 3 days of constant paralysis/myotonia & I smoked 8 well loaded joints    of 73u in a short time trying to overcome the pain each one loaded enough if I hadn’t of had Hkpp half of it would of made me want to go to sleep,I. Think I went down on the 9th one.

Normally I avoid posting when I’ve hkpp I was bouncing of the walls last night & slipped up.

was kinda like waking up from a night on the beer thinking oh darn did I really post that. .. my med post in pitular i can’t believe I posted that I normally keep that well close to my chest,anyways I just realised this is the growing part of the forum time t wrap this one up.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 5, 2021 10:05 pm
littlegardens, Woolie, galandil and 5 people liked
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Valencene
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Diary Writer
Student
2.5K Likes
Instagram Admin
Pangolin Hunter
5K Likes
Completed Diary
Stoner Movie Club
USA
Veteran

@mix If you have an android phone there’s a hack that some members do to use a particular light meter app to read par. It works and costs absolutely nothing.

As far as posting when you aren’t feeling well, don’t worry brother, there are lots of people here with medical issues and we understand what it’s like sometimes. We are a community and we support each other man. We don’t just grow weed here, we help each other and sometimes that means listening too 😉

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 6, 2021 3:25 am
littlegardens, Woolie, Zombie Nation and 3 people liked
galandil
(@galandil)
Linalool
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Diary Writer
2.5K Likes
Completed Diary
Grow Off Diary
Stoner Movie Club
Respected Member

@mix what Monkey said. If you need to vent, you can find a safe place here to do it. I've been there and it sucks not having anybody being able to listen to you.

So just let it out and I am pretty sure you'll get some here for you, if it's even to hear you out.

Stay happy and may all your smokes be dank and blue as shit!

Bongin

"I don't dread any challenge that lies ahead, because I remember all the victories behind." - Steven Furtick

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 6, 2021 7:12 pm
Stootie, littlegardens, Woolie and 2 people liked

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
percys grow room twitter icon, cannabis growers forum
pintrest logo percys grow room, cannabis forum
percys grow room instagram logo

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room