2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

Posted by: @lucas3330

Cheers peeps, dont think i got enough to bottle press without mixing it all together, rather keep it separate, seems like it all dried out within 24 hrs, was kept at 19-20c at 50-60%

I would decide this based on how much overall there is and how much i like smoking it as is? 

you say it dried in 24hr.. does it crumble without turning to 'superglue' and sticking to everything? if not, it aint yet finished drying imo

check this.. have u tried it yet? if not why not ? lmao just kidding bro

it will get better with age but when u think its dry enough, try a bit, necessary for your learning, u should be trying, smelling, tasting (smoke and eat a bit if u like) - like a chef - this way you'll learn more imo

to be worth bottle pressing i think you need a few grams as its half an hr ish of work .. but thats a personal choice 

Twisted's idea is a great way to go if u have enough 

Also u can put a flame to it to check its bubble (just a bit and just for a sec or 2)

lots of decisions but fun ones to have 

a great exploration adventure into the world of hash - good on you 

#lifeskills #hashishin #growyourown #makeyourown #everythingispossible@percys

well done bro 

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : January 16, 2022 12:11 pm
Shirley boi, twisted1, Hunter and 15 people reacted
Lucas3330
(@lucas3330)
Limonene Forum Member
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
5k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

I smoked the 1st wash of 25 grade and just smoking a bit of the 2nd wash 73 grade now but in a joint with weed too ^^ personally im not great with my taste buds hard to tell difference i suppose the mixing dont help, i will get a bong on the go later and try it pure ^

it doesnt taste bad at all just taste like hash to me but just got different colour to it, all the hash ive been used to had more of a brown/black coating rather then the light green/grey i got on my first wash, just strange to see such a difference in colour 

For drying all the little lumps i got are rock solid, i can burn it a bit and it will soften up completely allowing me to roll or pick apart, but without the heat its near impossible to crumble, i dont know how to tell if its dry enough, i just know i could smoke it at least haha  

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
― Bob Marley

Posted : January 16, 2022 1:09 pm
Shirley boi, twisted1, Hunter and 21 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

Guess your hooked now 😀

Yeah bud that sounds well dry.

The superglue that could be confusing don’t you think chilli I mean when you make it from buds or it’s full melt it’s as sticky af even when dry 

Posted : January 16, 2022 1:54 pm
Lucas3330
(@lucas3330)
Limonene Forum Member
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
5k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

Its not really sticky at all, was sticky on the 25 sheet i was drying on but once i pulled it off it was dry to the touch, only if i burnt it would melt on me and get sticky/gluey I guess i over dried it and needed a colder climate ^^ 

you not wrong mix wont be the last time i do this haha 

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
― Bob Marley

Posted : January 16, 2022 3:09 pm
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

It’s probably gota do with the bud being old & not the best.

your doing it the right way I mean you don’t wanna put your best stuff in there first try.

Posted : January 16, 2022 3:35 pm
Shirley boi, twisted1, Hunter and 18 people reacted

Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

Posted by: @mix

The superglue that could be confusing don’t you think chilli I mean when you make it from buds or it’s full melt it’s as sticky af even when dry 

for sure.. to clarify i mean so can handle it and crumble it into a joint without it being stuck to u completely which it usually will be after a week of air drying or 24hrs in a freeze drier - though this is stil dependent on inputs, quality, resin glands, environment etc 

i have dried mine well in the fridge before over a couple weeks though usually air dry in cool and dark 

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : January 16, 2022 3:53 pm
Shirley boi, twisted1, monkeydo and 15 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room