Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

enterhlgvcxomp

You have the chance to win the amazing 350R Diablo light from our sponsors HLG!!

We have been talking about it for weeks, and now the day has arrived when entry is open, and you can join in the games! But, due to the awesomeness of this prize, there are some limitations to entry! To be eligible for entry:

• You must have over 100 posts
  • You must also have been a member before 1st November 2021

If you pass both of these, then you may choose to participate in the games, but I must warn you, it is going to be brutal! Be ready! 

Do you have what it takes to win the Squid Game? Do you have enough posts to enter? If so, let's get you signed up 😉

-----------------------------------------

To begin, you must comment on this thread! In your comment, we need to see the following:

Your Username:
Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo:
Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it:

Don't forget to thank our awesome sponsors HLG for a very generous prize! You can also hit them up on all social media and like their pages, follow their accounts and show some support back to those who support us! Much love HLG, this is an epic prize! 

When you have entered your comment, you will be contacted by a member of the admin team. 

Each member will be checked for eligibility, and if they are successful, they will be assigned a number. For example, the first player entered will be "Player 1", the second will be "Player 2"

You will receive a new avatar, that you must wear for the duration of the competition as your forum avatar. This will display your player number. If you remove this avatar during the games, you will be eliminated. 

---------------------------------------

Rules

• One entry per member!
  • Must wear Squid Game avatar for duration of the games (unless you're eliminated)
  • Time limits set on games are strict, if you do not meet them, you will be eliminated
  • Anyone found colluding with other players to bring an unfair advantage, will be eliminated.
  • Refusal to play in any game will result in the player being eliminated.
  • Anyone found breaching any rules, or cheating in anyway will not only be eliminated, but banned from the forum!! We expect fair play at all times! 

---------------------------------------

Again, thank you to HLG!!!

This comp is only possible because of our epic sponsors HLG. You can find out everything you need to know about the 350R diablo, right here on their website. It is a seriously impressive piece of kit, and an awesome prize for any one who wins it!

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/products/hlg-350r  

The prize is epic for sure, but playing for it is also going to be epic! We have some really fun games for you all to participate in here. And we are basing them in some way on the Squid Game Tv show! It is going to be cruel, but it's going to be a lot of fun. This is definitely a comp you want to take part in! 

So get signed up! Good luck to you all! 

We will give around ten days to make sure everyone who is eligible has time to enter. Then the first games will begin. 

Comment below to enter!!!!

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 1, 2021 6:49 pm
Woolie, BubbleHok, MrsM and 60 people reacted
Billy420Bonds
(@billy420bonds)
Limonene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling

Your Username:  billy420bonds

It's FREE. and every fucker is talking about it. so i want it. also the fact for me to afford to buy one would be a few years and i like the idea of having a decent LED unit. i also have the space and tent to use it in and would be able to do what i need much easier. be nice to see what LED's grow is like as i never done one.

as many cannabis strains as possible, probably as few other plants in a eco soil grow maybe as the extra growing space it would cover. 

THANKS awesome sponsors HLG for a very generous prize! i have followed them now, hopefully if i dont win this they can send me a free one anyway.....  wink fucking wink .... 

Am i eligible?  Thumbs Up

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : November 1, 2021 7:01 pm
BubbleHok, EmkcuS, Tech@HLG and 51 people reacted
JSH1973
(@jsh1973)
Linalool Forum Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Your Username: JSH1973

Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo: It will grow even more weed...what's not to like.

Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it: Alien Tarantula

Posted : November 1, 2021 7:10 pm
BubbleHok, EmkcuS, Tech@HLG and 48 people reacted
DiscoBiscuitt
(@discobiscuitt)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Discobiscuitt

What I like most about the 350R are its beautiful design and it's amazing efficiency.

Id hang that bad boy in my 4x2 and grow a autoflower forest effortlessly I'd imagine. 

Big respect to HLG for this outrageous giveaway.

Good luck percys 

♥️💛💚

Posted : November 1, 2021 7:20 pm
BubbleHok, Tech@HLG, Drea90 and 42 people reacted
Donut
(@donut)
Ocimene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes

Your username 

Donut

Tell us what you like about 350R Diablo

It would most definitely produce some a amazing green. I like the look of the light itself looks slick 

Tell us what you would grow 

I'd probably go for a nice stinking blue cheese to be honest the results would be insane 

Also massive shout out to HLG for this 👏 🙌  and all Admin members what an epic competition bring on the games 

Posted : November 1, 2021 7:22 pm

Mr_bud
(@mr_bud)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Username: Mr_bud

Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo: it's got magic weed growing powers

Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it: magic weed 

Thanks to hlg and the Percy's team for the chance to get a quality bit if kit for the grow room 👌👌

Posted : November 1, 2021 7:46 pm
BubbleHok, Tech@HLG, Drea90 and 39 people reacted
TITCH
(@turbotitch)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Your Username: Titch
Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo: it looks like a sexy bitch
Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it. The best weed I've ever grown. I'd go for a tasty strain like cream cookies. 

For someone like myself i couldn't dream of owning a light like this so  massive thanks too HLG and all the percys team for the opportunity.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Posted : November 1, 2021 8:05 pm
Rufio
(@rufio)
Myrcene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Your Username: Rufio

Whats not to like 🤷🏼‍♂️ Would be a big step up from what I’m using at the moment and would suit my tent perfect 👌

All of the Marijuanas 😀

Massive kudos to all here and especially those cool mofos from HLG ✌️

Posted : November 1, 2021 8:08 pm
BubbleHok, Tech@HLG, Drea90 and 39 people reacted
twisted1
(@twisted1)
Valencene Moderator VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Moderator Bling
YouTube Member Bling
Member of the Year
Discord Member
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

Your username 

Twisted1

Tell us what you like about 350R Diablo

The efficiency is great and unlike my other ligths its not cheep Chinese junk.

Tell us what you would grow 

I'd grow everything under it. Im sure it would produce some dank bud

Massive shout out to HLG for this amazing prize.  And thanks to the admin for an epic competition.

Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.

Posted : November 1, 2021 8:18 pm
BubbleHok, Mr_Kryton, Tech@HLG and 48 people reacted
Constant Gardener
(@constant-gardener)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Username: Constant gardener 

The efficiency of the unit is number 1 for me.

As many high powered cannabis plants as possible. I have HPS system what needs replacing in my 4x4 the light would be a great upgrade.

Thanks to HLG for providing the light for the competition. I’m  looking for to playing along it should be a lot of fun. Peace & good luck players.CG

“When life gives you lemons paint that shit gold.” 🍋 💩 🏆

Posted : November 1, 2021 8:29 pm
BubbleHok, Tech@HLG, Drea90 and 48 people reacted

Page 1 / 13

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room