Patreon Bling
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
100 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@macky Bro whats this Squid Games your on about? How come you haven't mentioned it on the show? Jokes man 🤣 🤣 🤣  Count me in brother.

Username:Noxxy

Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo: Its just a sexy piece if kit! Plus its called the Diablo, when they put that name on stuff you know its gonna be wicked! Im really liking the sleek design, everything looks streamlined and seamless. With that light distribution and output quality its unlikely you're going to find a more fit for purpose light than this. Good on energy, well built, its just top notch!

Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it: I would grow so much weed if have to set it on fire and dance around it haha. Seriously tho, i've just got some percy beans after a year of the same strain so i'd be right on the dangle berry jam and the clark kent armpit!!

Posted : November 8, 2021 9:23 am
monkeydo, Stootie, Billy420Bonds and 15 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Posted by: @noxxy

@macky Bro whats this Squid Games your on about? How come you haven't mentioned it on the show? Jokes man 🤣 🤣 🤣  Count me in brother.

Username:Noxxy

Tell us what you like most about the 350R Diablo: Its just a sexy piece if kit! Plus its called the Diablo, when they put that name on stuff you know its gonna be wicked! Im really liking the sleek design, everything looks streamlined and seamless. With that light distribution and output quality its unlikely you're going to find a more fit for purpose light than this. Good on energy, well built, its just top notch!

Tell us what you would grow under it if you won it: I would grow so much weed if have to set it on fire and dance around it haha. Seriously tho, i've just got some percy beans after a year of the same strain so i'd be right on the dangle berry jam and the clark kent armpit!!

Sorry Noxxy, you have only just got 100 posts mate, you needed to have the before the comp opening November 1st. Youre not eligible for the games 🙁

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 8, 2021 10:45 am
Hart, monkeydo, Stootie and 15 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Any more?! Last chance now, entry will close in just over 2 hours! Once entry has closed, you will find out what you need to do for the first games!

"Can you take me off the list please @macky, not going to be able to make the first game so will be pointless."

You dont have to actually be there to participate mate Smile Don't worry we have all that kind of shit covered because of our Australian members too. Not everyone can make the live streams, but the live stream is just the participation parts of each round, entry can be done before then Smile You will see later what we mean mate, but I aint killing you yet lol 😉

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 8, 2021 3:20 pm
Hart, Rufio, Stootie and 15 people reacted
JSH1973
(@jsh1973)
Linalool Forum Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

I'm still in....I think LOL

Posted : November 8, 2021 3:22 pm
Hart, Stootie, Zombie Nation and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Posted by: @jsh1973

I'm still in....I think LOL

Yes Player 002, you are still in Smile

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 8, 2021 3:29 pm
Hart, Stootie, Zombie Nation and 9 people reacted

The CDSeed
(@the-cdseed)
Ocimene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

I'm just gonna watch this one, after wining the Ed Rosenthal book it would be cruel if I somehow won this too lol good luck everyone! 

Posted : November 8, 2021 4:22 pm
Hart, SouthSilly, Macky and 15 people reacted
SouthSilly
(@southsilly)
Caryophyllene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
250 Posts Bling
2.5K Post Likes
Member for 1 Year
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

Username: SouthSilly

Why do I want it? besides the fact that HLG is considered one of the best Manufacturers of grow lights out there (and has the customer service reputation to back that up), it is exactly what I need to fit in the custom 3x5 space I am building in my basement. Not only does it provide great efficiency at 2.75PPF/W,  a full spectrum, and a more even canopy for the space, it is also 100% dolphin free (an understated fact). It is exactly what I need for the new year in a new space for some Species 8472 I have asked Santa for.  Thanks again HLG and Percys, and Santa. 

Posted : November 8, 2021 5:59 pm
Zombie Nation, Hart, monkeydo and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

Has to be the last one SOuth Silly lol (Posted : November 8, 2021 5:59 pm)

Entry is closed!!!

NO more entries will be taken for now! Good luck everyone! Thread with instructions to the first game will be up in an hour or so, just gotta write it all lol

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 8, 2021 6:05 pm
Zombie Nation, Hart, monkeydo and 9 people reacted
Page 13 / 13

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room