YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@constant-gardener)
Caryophyllene

6 Plant DIY aeroponics 12 sprinkler bucket system.

C734AE52 227D 4A99 A002 9BBCF459A310

Photo from last year April 2020. I Pulled just under 500g dry weight from this 1.2 meter tent around the end of August after 5 months growth. More pics & clips coming soon.✌🏻

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Constant Gardener
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@constant-gardener)
Caryophyllene

These shots are from May 31 2020, I used plagron nutrients Hydro range. outside the tent I used 100 litre Rez kept topped up to about 60 litres. I monitored the PH & EC along with changing the rez every two weeks. the light I used was a 5 inch cool tube with a 600 watt HPS ono 12/12 after that I just let them do their thing. 

1 may 31

In the tent the strains are from Garden of green Seeds - x2 Wedding Cake, x2 Sunset sherbet & x2 Exodus Cheese.

may 31
Constant Gardener
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@constant-gardener)
Caryophyllene

Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 01.42.30

And then jumping to forward to July 17th we got them Meds! I fucked up & tured the circurating fan off & I started to get some mold on some of the sunset sherbet as it grew the most dense. I had to discard a few bud but thankfully caught it in time before it took the whole crop.

4 july 17

Around the start of August I had some smokable bud. in the back you can see they are open boxes that is the buds getting burped before going back in the jars.

IMG 1622

In the end after two week of drying & curing it all weighed in at 445g's the end.

july 25
Constant Gardener
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@constant-gardener)
Caryophyllene

People generally only recommend using aeroponics for propagation as you can see this 6 pot home made system killed it terms of yield & automation. im back to soil growing now but im glad i took the learning curve into how hydro & aeroponics works. I enjoyed the run & got some jars filled to the brim so yeah happy days.

Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 01.43.58

Constant Gardener
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@constant-gardener)
Caryophyllene

These are screen grabs from some video clips I took about 6 weeks in to flower. 

Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 02.38.57
Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 02.34.54
Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 02.36.31
Screen Shot 2021 04 19 at 02.37.02
Chillbert
Respected User
(@chillbert)

2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling
Beta-Pinene

@constant-gardener

well done on your learning adventure in aeroponics !

Learning is the one of the best gifts we have !!

good job bro 😎 

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room