(@ivean420)
Eucalipto Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Topic starter

Hi all.

Just thought I'd say hi and let you all know what I'm working with Smile

I have a small 80x80x160 tent in a spare bedroom. In here I'm currently growing 2 photo plants.

1 durga mata cbd and 1 nebula both sent to me by paradise seeds to test out.

Both plants are in an autopot watering system. 15l pots using soil/perlite 70/30 and using biotabs organic food.

I'm running 2 x 60w cobs in here currently dimmed down to 90w during veg. Swapped to 12/12 last week.

I also have a grow room I built in my loft that measures about 4m2 but only really 2m2 of usuable space due to height:)

This is my auto room. Currently running 3x mephisto genetics grape Walker kush (my favourite strain of all time)

3x candy dawg from seed stockers which I am growing as part of a comparative grow on grasscity forums for "the vault seed bank"

3x mephisto blue tooth

3x mephisto fugue state x orange diesel 

All these are at different stages. I harvest 3 plants and replace them every 3 weeks. This gives me a perpetual harvest and allows me to have a constant supply of rso for a few medical patients that I grow for.

All these plants are again in soil/perlite using biotabs.

I have 6 plants flowering at all times under 500w of cobs in an autopot system with a 200l reservoir.

The other 6 are hand watered until space in the system:)

And under 6 individually hanging cobs.  4 connected to a 200w driver and the other 2 have single 60w drivers.

It's a bit of a long waffley post but I hope you get my drift:)

Any questions etc just holler:)

Posted : March 26, 2019 6:54 pm
percysgrowroom, Zombie Nation, Bob Durban and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Nice rotation mate! You use all of your plants for RSO? What kind of gram per what do you get from the cobs?

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : March 26, 2019 7:15 pm
percysgrowroom, Zombie Nation, Ivean420 and 9 people reacted
Ivean420
(@ivean420)
Eucalipto Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Topic starter

Posted by: Macky

Nice rotation mate! You use all of your plants for RSO? What kind of gram per what do you get from the cobs?

Nah all my popcorn and trim go to rso. The cbd photo I'm doing will be oil only I think.

I average around the 1.7g a watt but it's harder to work out really as I'd need to work out out over a full one off grow Smile

I'm pretty disappointed if each auto is less than 90-100g 

Does happen some times because I rarely grow the same strains twice. Only have a few exceptions really. GWK being the only plant i constantly grow Smile

Posted : March 26, 2019 7:22 pm
percysgrowroom, Zombie Nation, Macky and 9 people reacted
Canna_Educator_
(@cloudy_kitchen)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

welcome to the grow room! ? 

Posted : March 26, 2019 8:27 pm
percysgrowroom, Zombie Nation, Macky and 9 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

That's pretty decent for a yield off an auto! I hit around 100-120 with my 315 CMH, four autos under it. I bet those light are way more efficient that the CMH though

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : March 26, 2019 9:22 pm
Bob Durban
(@bobdurban)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes

Posted by: Ivean420

Hi all.

Just thought I'd say hi and let you all know what I'm working with Smile

I have a small 80x80x160 tent in a spare bedroom. In here I'm currently growing 2 photo plants.

1 durga mata cbd and 1 nebula both sent to me by paradise seeds to test out.

Both plants are in an autopot watering system. 15l pots using soil/perlite 70/30 and using biotabs organic food.

I'm running 2 x 60w cobs in here currently dimmed down to 90w during veg. Swapped to 12/12 last week.

I also have a grow room I built in my loft that measures about 4m2 but only really 2m2 of usuable space due to height:)

This is my auto room. Currently running 3x mephisto genetics grape Walker kush (my favourite strain of all time)

3x candy dawg from seed stockers which I am growing as part of a comparative grow on grasscity forums for "the vault seed bank"

3x mephisto blue tooth

3x mephisto fugue state x orange diesel 

All these are at different stages. I harvest 3 plants and replace them every 3 weeks. This gives me a perpetual harvest and allows me to have a constant supply of rso for a few medical patients that I grow for.

All these plants are again in soil/perlite using biotabs.

I have 6 plants flowering at all times under 500w of cobs in an autopot system with a 200l reservoir.

The other 6 are hand watered until space in the system:)

And under 6 individually hanging cobs.  4 connected to a 200w driver and the other 2 have single 60w drivers.

It's a bit of a long waffley post but I hope you get my drift:)

Any questions etc just holler:)

Great setup m8

Posted : March 26, 2019 10:33 pm
(@roccoday)
Terpinolene Forum Member

I like the idea and really fond of it.

Well, taking it as an inspiration.

Posted : April 20, 2019 9:20 am
Zombie Nation, percysgrowroom, Macky and 6 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room