1,501 Posts
248 Users
21539 Likes
88.4 K Views
Tactical_run556
(@tactical_run556)
Terpinolene Forum Member
Active Grow Diary Bling

Just started my first seed, OG Kush from Seedmans. Figured I'd just start and work up from there. Plan on placing outside in soil in full sun and providing plenty of chicken manure from my coop.

I have no experience growing weed but I used to grow aquatic plants for the aquarium hobby (fully submerged).

Happy to be here.

Posted : May 22, 2023 2:40 am
WoodI2, BubbleHok, SuperCropper and 5 people reacted
Terppopotamus
(@terppopotamus)
Caryophyllene Moderator VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 1 Year

High @tactical_run556 , Welcome to Percy's Grow Room. You will find plenty of helpful members here. Enjoy!

Posted : May 22, 2023 11:54 am
WoodI2, SuperCropper, Tactical_run556 and 3 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

@tactical_run556 welcome to Percy’s mate

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : May 22, 2023 1:32 pm
WoodI2, SuperCropper, Tactical_run556 and 2 people reacted
(@sewdogg)
Terpinolene Forum Member
100 Post Likes

@tactical_run556 Hiiiya 👋😊

Posted : May 22, 2023 1:34 pm
WoodI2, SuperCropper, mcgrower and 2 people reacted
Philmebowls
(@philmebowls)
Linalool Moderator VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling
Member for 1 Year
3 Complete Grow Diaries
Pumpkin Bling
Patreon Bling
Moderator Bling

@tactical_run556 Welcome to Percys grow room .You just gotta love growing outside, I do also !

Posted : May 22, 2023 3:02 pm
WoodI2, SuperCropper, Tactical_run556 and 3 people reacted
Stootie
(@stootie)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling

@tactical_run556 Welcome to Percys mate glad you could join us. If you have any questions or need help finding your way around the place just give a shout 🙂 👍

You can start up a grow diary if you want, it makes it easier because other members jump in and help you along with the grow, that's how I started growing and it made things soo much easier 🙂 

In the corridors of power where the talks are in full swing
If you can't say it with flowers Then don't say anything

Posted : May 22, 2023 5:37 pm
WoodI2, SuperCropper, Tactical_run556 and 2 people reacted
Tactical_run556
(@tactical_run556)
Terpinolene Forum Member
Active Grow Diary Bling

@monkeydo thank you! Also thank you for the podcast, I throughly enjoy it!

Posted : May 22, 2023 9:48 pm
WoodI2, mcgrower, SuperCropper and 2 people reacted
(@budreynolds)
Terpinolene Forum Member

Hi all,

Just started a FastBuds CBD 20:1 and Jack Herer (both autos). Thinking there might be room for one more plant in the greenhouse, potentially a Gorilla Cookies Auto. First time using FastBuds so quite excited. Will post in the grow diaries as things progress. Just bought some Dr Organics Living Soil which I'll use with the 3rd plant. Says that I don't even need to adjust water pH on the instructions AND can leave it in the rain?! Seems mad to me! Anyway, super pumped to test it out. 

Posted : May 25, 2023 9:24 am
Terppopotamus, WoodI2, mcgrower and 2 people reacted
BubbleHok
(@bubblehok)
Valencene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
5 Complete Grow Diaries
3 Plant of the Month Wins
Discord Member
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling
Member for 2 Years

@tactical_run556 Welcome to Percys mate!!!

I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah.

Posted : May 25, 2023 11:19 am
WoodI2, mcgrower, Stootie and 1 people reacted
 adiv
(@adiv)
Terpinolene Forum Member

hi everyone, my name is ivor, 68 years old and live in liskeard cornwall.

i was born and lived in plymouth most of my life but been in cornwall (everyone should) for 15 years. i love homemade and in my time i have: made loads of very strong wine up to 19 degrees (with turbo yeast) i have had my own boats and caught lots of fresh fish, i have bred lots of tropical fish of many species (i had 24 tanks) and i have grown my own weed not to mention lots of veg. i used to grow my spuds in aldi plastic shopping bags.

i am now on my 5th weed grow and am hoping it will be good as it is gorilla cookies. i used to have a shop (i am a glazier by trade and had a glazing business for 10 years) and all of the lights in the shop were 2nd hand factory fluorescent tube types and the tubes were probably 10+ years old. in the end someone burnt my shop down.

so then i started a computer business, it was the very beginning of home computers, working from a big spare bedroom at home. the lights from the shop went onto fish tanks and i used 1 2foot double for my first grow. a tip for fish keepers, if you want to grow good plants in your tanks use DAYLIGHT tubes and give those led lights away, i had to prune my tanks every week the plant grew so fast. i built a bench in front of the window and could make 2 pc systems on it (i always had about 5 pc systems on the go) and under that bench i had my first grow and used a 2 foot double tube light all the way. it was my best grow as yet. the plant grew large and smelly and i only had a curtain hiding it lol. i have lots of great stories but more later.

thank you ivor

1st grow

Posted : May 30, 2023 4:09 pm
Lusent, BubbleHok, WoodI2 and 4 people reacted
Page 108 / 151

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room