(@invisible-sun-led)
Terpinolene
100 Likes
Percy Grower
December 21, 2019 9:29 pm  

Benefits and Features

• Full Spectrum White Light powered by Samsung LM301H
  • Deep Red 660nm and Far Red 730nm powered by Samsung LH351H
  • Deep red and Far red work in harmony to increase photosynthesis via the Emerson Effect
  • Now Fully Assembled
  • Manufactured in the UK
  • CE

Speed up your harvests, increase flower density and improve yields. Powered by Samsung LM301H and LH351H chipsets,  The Type R offers full spectrum diffused white light coupled with 660nm Deep red and 730nm Far red, this combination of reds improve photosynthesis by increasing the plants metabolism, commonly known as the Emerson effect. 

Our UK manufactured lighting modules run at easy to manage temperatures and will provide year after year of high performance and efficiency, still running at 90% efficient after 5 years. 

The ISH530-Type R V2 is a fully assembled full cycle grow light which has been upgraded with the addition of the 660nm and 730nm wavelengths. 

For flowering this kit will cover a 4ft x 4ft space

The ISH530-Type R V2 produces extremely impressive results. Expect between 1 - 2 grams per watt return. The light is the equivalent to 1000w of HID lighting.

The ISH530 Type R V2

• Fully assembled
  • Powered by 4 x ISH272R boardsSamsung LED
  • Samsung LM301H / LH351H
  • Meanwell 480H C2100A Driver
  • Hanging Ratchets included
  • 3m Power cable
  • 2.61 umols/J

Dimensions
700mm x 600mm x 40mm

Coverage

Full Cycle / Flowering 4ft x 4ft 

Lamp Efficacy

2.61 umols/J

Power Consumption
530w Draw

Operating Temperature 
Rear of Heatsink 35c-45c
Driver 35c-40c 

Invisible Sun LED products are manufactured to the following international standards

ROHS

CE

UL 

Invisible Sun branded products come with a 2 year guarantee and 3 year warranty on our boards.  The LED's have a life span of 50000+ hours. This gives you piece of mind that you wont have to spend on any on going costs like bulb replacement for up to and past 5 years. 

The driver supplied as standard for the ISH530 V2 is the Meanwell HLG 480 c2100a  you can find the Meanwell Data Sheet on this link. 

Disclaimer : Invisible Sun LED UK limited produce lighting products for the horticultural industry, these are intended for the commercial horticultural industry and home hobby horticulturalists,  we are not responsible for our customers use of the lights once purchased

Screenshot 20191221 180537 Gallery
Screenshot 20191221 180654 Gallery

http://www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Fish, Grower Urban, twisted1 and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran
December 22, 2019 11:15 am  

Damn, what a monster!!!!!!!  I mean my ISH 480 is a beast, but this, its like the cyber truck of grow lighting lol 

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

Green Beard, Grower Urban, Fish and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
Fish
 Fish
(@lovetoflyfish)
Linalool
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
Respected Member
January 17, 2020 12:12 pm  
Posted by: @macky

Damn, what a monster!!!!!!!  I mean my ISH 480 is a beast, but this, its like the cyber truck of grow lighting lol 

That that thing looks bigger than my terrace ??

Green Beard, Grower Urban, Hart and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran
January 17, 2020 12:35 pm  

Absolute quality mate! I love my ish, I wont be going back to HID after using Invisible Sun lights now, it's a different level.

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

Fish, Green Beard, Grower Urban and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
Percys Grow Room Twitter,
Percys Grow Room Instagram

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room

February 22, 2020