Mars hydro sp3000

Smg
 Smg
(@smg)
Eucalipto
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
Forum Regular

Just got a bargain on a sp3000. Do people rate this light? Any good reviews on this light? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2022 10:27 pm
Gelert, monkeydo, Stootie and 1 people liked
BeardedPorkchop
(@beardedporkchop)
Terpinolene

I'm also interested if this light is good, I currently have a mars hydro 600w in my 3x3 grow space and seems like it's been working well for me up to this point. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2022 3:26 pm
Hart, Stootie, WoodI2 and 2 people liked
Gelert
(@gelert)
Ocimene
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
Forum Regular

@smg hi mate , I’m currently using the SP 3000 in my 2x4 and seems to work well for the space , though I’m new to growing and this is the first light I’ve used so wouldn’t take my opinion to the bank tbh 😉 don’t really rate Mars that much as a company though to be honest as i did get burned by them on the bank transfer. If you have any questions about yours though mate when you have it let us know and I might of already come across the issue 👍

“ A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they shall never sit. Tall,dank, trees. “-Aristotle, apart from that last bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2022 4:20 pm
Hart, Stootie, WoodI2 and 1 people liked
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Beta-Pinene
Patreon Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
10k Post Likes
25K Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Chat Moderator Bling
The High Council Award
I Voted Award
Instagram Rep
Admin Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
5k Post Likes
2 Plant of the Month Wins
100 Post Likes
OG

@beardedporkchop the TS600 might be a bit small to cover a 3x3. It will do fine for veg but it’s a little small to flower that space properly. For flower I like to run most strains at 700-1000 PAR. The TS600 isn’t strong enough to push that level of illumination.

501FB4D7 761A 4F6C 973C 142C4B6423A1

This PAR map is based on a 2x2 and as you can see the light level around the edges isn’t very high. If you add another six inches all around that, the light level will be even lower out there. You will get flowers but they might not be as big or dense as you hope for. To properly cover that 3x3 area you are going to need 200-300 watts of actual led power. The TS600 is only 100 watts.

If it were me I’d be tempted to add a second TS600 or something similar to that tent

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2022 4:41 pm
Hart, BeardedPorkchop, Stootie and 2 people liked
BeardedPorkchop
(@beardedporkchop)
Terpinolene

@monkeydo thanks so much your level of knowledge is unmatched! I actually want to get another light now so I can continue my flowering stage from here, I am going to do some more research and find out which light I am going to go with, 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2022 6:41 pm
Stootie, Hart and monkeydo liked

LED Grow Light for cannabis, HLG lighting, Percys Grow Room Ad

LED Grow Light for cannabis, HLG lighting, Percys Grow Room Ad

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forumcannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabiscannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room