Notifications
Clear all

Samsung lm301b or lm301h?  

RSS

BellaBeanHTC
(@bellabeanhtc)
Terpinolene
November 2, 2019 3:58 pm  

Hi everyone, i've been a lurker for quite a while here and seeing more and more grower switching to LEDs!

I'm in the process of upgrading my old 250watt HPS grow light to a quantum board and was originally looking at the samsung lm301b diodes but while I was researching I learned that Samsung has the newer lm301h diode.

It seems like it makes sense to buy the lm301h diode because they have improved light spectrum and intensity, I found Niemi LED who sells them https://niemiled.com/product/lm301h-260w-niemi-led-quantum-board/

ReplyQuote
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran
November 2, 2019 4:25 pm  

I'm not sure of the difference between the two types of diodes TBH< is all confusing shit lol

The samsung website might be able to help you with that? But still, confusion lol

https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/pages/samsung-lm301b

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

ReplyQuote
Ivean420
(@ivean420)
Ocimene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular
November 6, 2019 3:27 pm  

the newer chips are slightly more efficient.

It depends how much extra they are charging for the newer ones against how much extra ppfd they give really.

Most people i know have stuck with the older ones for now as the extra cost isnt really worth the efficiency savings.

ReplyQuote

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
Percys Grow Room Twitter,
Percys Grow Room Instagram

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room

February 22, 2020