RSS
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Eucalipto
100 Likes
250 Likes
Percy Grower

greeting growers, 

just wondered if anyone else has experienced using the 630watt Thinkgrow model H?

It has been reviewed on the migro utube channel but I wondered if anyone has finished a grow with one or had any reliability issues.

many thanks

weed makes the world a better place
Growing your own makes it even better

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 16, 2020 9:50 pm
Hart, monkeydo, Zombie Nation and 1 people liked
Zombie Nation
(@zn)
Myrcene
Plant of the Month Winner
Diary Writer
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
5K Likes
Legendary

First time Ive seen one Smile not aware of anyone here using one...

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 16, 2020 10:11 pm
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Eucalipto
100 Likes
250 Likes
Percy Grower

@zn thanks dude

mine is awaiting collection as some of the bars stopped emitting full light ..... Prior to that its performance was stunning!!! I got it through LEDuk who so far are providing excellent customer service having already sent out temporary replacement LEDs for me to use whilst Thinkgrow send a replacement (from USA I presume and I'm in the UK)

weed makes the world a better place
Growing your own makes it even better

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 16, 2020 10:17 pm

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
Percys Grow Room Twitter,
Percys Grow Room Instagram

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room