Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Treating cancer and other health issues with FECO (RSO)

27 Posts
14 Users
617 Likes
14.6 K Views
Kim
 Kim
(@khal03)
Terpinolene Forum Member

I'm with you @elon.

I'm currently in the testing stages of MS/Lupus/Osteochondritis and I'm bound and determined I'm going to cure myself with cannabis.  I used to run EMS and I will be damned if I end up like one of the patients I tried to save, just so I could survive a pain free day.  I sincerely appreciate your post, as it allows all of us to speak freely.

Glad to have met you and I look forward to hearing your numbers go down further.

Kim

Posted : September 8, 2019 7:59 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, Buster2704 and 30 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @khal03

I'm currently in the testing stages of MS/Lupus/Osteochondritis

Sorry to hear that! All talk is allowed here, don't ever feel like you can't talk about something. We are a community, and we support each other. Its good for you guys who re using cannabis for medicines to have a place to discuss things. 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 8, 2019 8:36 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, ScottishMac and 27 people reacted
Elon
 Elon
(@elon)
Terpinolene Forum Member
Topic starter

@khal03

Good luck on your journey Kim! I worked as an orderly in a hospital many years ago and know exactly what you mean about ending up like my patients. It is the curse of the medical professions; we see what the worst case scenario is sometimes, and it can get ugly. 

Is it Montel Williams that has been using cannabis for his MS...? He has had great success, so there is hope! ? 

Please let us know how your tests turn out, and we'll hope for the best until then. 

And like I tell people that love me here, I'm not dying of cancer, I'm learning to live with it. (What I don't say is that I have no choice, but want to sound like I'm keeping my chin up and facing the wind at least.) 

<<<HUGS!>>>

Posted : September 9, 2019 6:05 am
davetg01, BubbleHok, Stootie and 31 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @elon

I'm not dying of cancer, I'm learning to live with it.

Legend Elon, that's great perspective to have man! Both of you keep us informed of your journeys Smile Wishing you all the best !

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 9, 2019 8:26 am
BubbleHok, Stootie, Buster2704 and 24 people reacted
(@tracebann)
Terpinolene Forum Member

I was looking for an edible that could help me with my illness. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came a cross with this post. This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my stomach pain. Also is there any other way using it medically?

Posted : November 7, 2019 7:01 am
davetg01, BubbleHok, Stootie and 25 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

There are lots of ways to use cannabis medically. You can make gummies really easily, and they are easier to dose so you get a more accurate dosage when you take one. Are you looking for a CBD or THC dominant strain?

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 7, 2019 8:17 am
davetg01, BubbleHok, Stootie and 19 people reacted
Mossbeardmitch
(@mossbeardmitch)
Myrcene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
5k Post Likes

Elon! Never apologize for sharing your story! It is how we all grow, listening and learning from others experiences and perspectives.  That goesfor anyone!

Warms my heart to hear your numbers are dropping and that it is working for you! The diet cchange and strong mindset only furthers the plants magic imo. First hand information is absolutely key thank you?

Sending good vibes to you Elon! 

And to anyone fighting a battle, stay strong and stay true , may the plant guide and heal us all?❤

Posted : November 7, 2019 2:32 pm
BubbleHok, Stootie, twisted1 and 18 people reacted
Canna_Educator_
(@cloudy_kitchen)
Linalool Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@tracebann

there are a lot of ways to consume cannabis as an edibles like tinctures, cannabis butter, cannabis oil, extractions, what kind of food do you consume in the morning and I'll tell you how to infuse it ? 

Posted : November 8, 2019 7:34 pm
davetg01, BubbleHok, Stootie and 19 people reacted
(@speedgreens)
Terpinolene Forum Member

I hope you get better medical options with medicinal marijuana. 

Posted : July 8, 2020 4:50 pm
twisted1, BubbleHok, Zombie Nation and 10 people reacted
Canaman83
(@canaman83)
Ocimene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes

Is this thread dead. Thanks to Elon for sharing your story, great personal evidence of cannabis supporting your recovery! 

Be the change you wish to see when opportunities come knocking, you be ready to dance for it could be a long night for prohibition to awake from a centuries sleep.

Posted : October 29, 2021 5:00 pm
twisted1, BubbleHok, Zombie Nation and 10 people reacted
Page 2 / 3

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room