1K Posts
100 Likes
2500 Posts
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes

Welcome to the Grow Room mate! Really good to have you. 

Ivean is highly knowledgeable in Lighting, and builds his own rigs, aswell as rigs for other growers! 

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

Posted : March 26, 2019 2:50 pm
Ivean420
(@ivean420)
Regular Known User
100 Likes
250 Likes
100 Posts

Evening:)

Thanks for the welcome.

Happy to help where I can and I'll stick up a couple of pics of my current lights and some I've put together for others 🙂

If anyone has any questions on led lighting just shout 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2019 5:48 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Part of the Furniture Admin
Mentor
100 Posts
250 Posts
500 Posts
1K Posts
100 Likes
2500 Posts
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes

So many questions mate lol. Thanks for signing up! 

Ive been wanting to build my own lights for a while, for a 1m x 1m grow tent. I love the look of quantum boards, what would you suggest I do as a nebwy to light building? 

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2019 5:51 pm
Ivean420
(@ivean420)
Regular Known User
100 Likes
250 Likes
100 Posts

Tbh I've only brought 1 quantum board kit from Alibaba. It was a 2 board 120w kit for a friend to use in a 60x60.

Can I ask why you like the boards over say cobs ? 

Only reason i haven't tried more boards is because i grow in my loft so the roof is tapered.

When I finally get to come out of hiding and can grow in a decent space I'll definitely give them a go

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2019 6:36 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Part of the Furniture Admin
Mentor
100 Posts
250 Posts
500 Posts
1K Posts
100 Likes
2500 Posts
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes

I like cobs too mate, QBs are just what ive been seeing used the most. The market is moving quick in this lights game 😉 You think Cobs or Cree is better than QBs? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2019 7:02 pm
Ivean420
(@ivean420)
Regular Known User
100 Likes
250 Likes
100 Posts

I haven't used boards enough to say really but I love my citizen cobs.

I use citizen clu048 1212 cobs which i run up to 60w each.

I will be getting myself a few boards from China soon to play with now I have my small tent set up again 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2019 7:16 pm
Share:

We have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
Percys Grow Room Twitter,
Percys Grow Room Instagram

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room

Please Login or Register