[Completed] LST Autos?

11 Posts
8 Users
186 Likes
Sammy
(@sammy)
Geraniol Forum Member
Topic starter

Hey peeps New on here BIG shout out to everyone great site! LST and deflowering autos best strains and ideas guys? Gutted I missed such a lovely competition @barneysfarm ?? ????

Posted : September 15, 2019 11:22 pm
twisted1, TempleGrower, Hart and 27 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Welcome to the forum Sammy! Lots of choice with autos, you seen the Barneys Farm comp running now? Heads or tails, have a look 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 15, 2019 11:38 pm
twisted1, Hart, ScottishMac and 21 people reacted
Mossbeardmitch
(@mossbeardmitch)
Myrcene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
5k Post Likes

Welcome to percy's!

Posted : September 16, 2019 12:46 am
twisted1, Hart, ScottishMac and 15 people reacted
Cheezy-G
(@cheezy-g)
Eucalipto Forum Member

Posted by: @sammy

Hey peeps New on here BIG shout out to everyone great site! LST and deflowering autos best strains and ideas guys? Gutted I missed such a lovely competition @barneysfarm ?? ????

Hi mate, just done a pineapple express and critical kush on my first grow, both Barneys Autos.

Pineapple tastes better but I got just over 2oz from 2 plants and was a lot more delicate to grow.  Kush was over 5oz from 1 plant.

It was my first attempt so experienced growers will get more but the kush was so easy to grow, bit stronger stone, loved LST and didn't mind leaf trimming.

15ltr pots in coco under 600w hid  and used silcon in with nutrients and think it helped the flexibility for LST as they never felt anything like snapping.

Whooop whoop dats the sound of da police!

Posted : September 16, 2019 7:46 pm
twisted1, Hart, ScottishMac and 12 people reacted
Sammy
(@sammy)
Geraniol Forum Member
Topic starter

nice one mate shall have a look at there collection definitely want something with a big yeild but most importantly a lovely taste ??

Posted : September 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

If you got to Barneys mate, don't forget to use your discount code Smile https://percysgrowroom.com/forum/discount-codes/20-off-all-purchases-at-barneys-farm

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : September 17, 2019 3:02 pm
GuerrillaGrow
(@guerrillagrow69)
Eucalipto Forum Member

Posted by: @sammy

Welcome!!!

The site is great already m8 yes but it gets better with every new user exponentially so thanks for pitching a tent here so to speak ?  

“It take many a year, mon, and maybe some bloodshed must be, but righteousness someday prevail.” Bob Marley

Posted : September 18, 2019 12:01 pm
Yoda
 Yoda
(@yoda)
Linalool Known User
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Hi sammy,  I got two Colorado cookies Autos going at the moment . I have LST'd one and it's flowering hardcore but short, because of the stress I think?  Autos dont do all that well with stress so I have heard. 

The other CC is about a metre tall and flowering nicely with calyxs just starting Both were planted on the same time. 

I am not an experienced grower, that's for sure and there is a strong possibility I may be wrong?  All I can suggest is to pick the brains of the brains trust here and read as much info as possible .

Have you got an intake fan for fresh air? 

Posted : December 10, 2019 11:49 am
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

even the same strains can differ from plant to plant, different genetic traits will express themselves in each seed. Just phenotypes man, if you want all the plants to be the same, grow from cuttings of a mother from the same plant Smile

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : December 10, 2019 11:58 am
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

Some strains are real easy to break when LSTing...Black Valium being one...I broke a branch from each one without a lot of pressure...to be fair though, they haven't noticed and growth continues Smile

Posted : December 10, 2019 12:44 pm
twisted1, Hart, ScottishMac and 6 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room