Active Grow Diary Bling
100 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
Patreon Bling
2.5K Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
Chat Moderator Bling
Known Member

@new-grower of course no one here slacks on security when it comes to edibles. We are all very careful. Kids should not be dosing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 4:40 pm
Hart, MrsM, monkeydo and 3 people liked
im_sparky
(@im_sparky)
Linalool
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
1K Post Likes
100 Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Member of The Month Award
Known Member
Posted by: @new-grower

1 question is why someone asks a question in the forums they stay empty for months later with no help, no comment, nothing, you say ask away but you don't respond to them, all I've been doing is watching observing, reading is the only way to learn get familiar wit the nutrients, etc. & they wonder why forums never work? 

Hmmmm… I can’t think of seeing posts/questions that go unanswered, but this can be a busy place and I could see where a post could get pushed down the list of new posts on the forum home page. However, everyone here tries to help out when and where we can. Once in a great while you might see someone post the word, “bump” to bump a post up to the top of the list in case it was overlooked, and then it gets addressed.  This is a volunteer and totally free forum run by interested people, most of whom have never met in-person, and we are here to help any Percy grower.  Not long after I joined, I found it so helpful and unbelievable given it’s free (and no one was trying to sell me stuff) that I joined Patreon at only $4.20/mo just to payback all the help I’ve received. If there is something overlooked, just post to the thread to bring it up again and someone will jump in and help if they have an answer or helpful advice.  😎

To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour.
― William Blake

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 4:58 pm
Hart, MrsM, monkeydo and 4 people liked
new grower
(@new-grower)
Terpinolene
Percy Grower

don't you go into the new thread forum list to look at them? I have & been not answered, & you crying you have lurkers this is 1 of the reasons I hate getting on here, b/c you got braggers & here you have 1 or 2 asking a question about something they have with no one answering them, I about to give up on these forums they are all being the same 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 5:09 pm
SuperC, monkeydo and Hart liked
new grower
(@new-grower)
Terpinolene
Percy Grower

I do and see what their issues are, some even left the forums & sticking to those they trust 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 5:10 pm
SuperC, monkeydo and Hart liked
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene
Patreon Bling
Chat Moderator Bling
The High Council Award
Twitter Rep
Admin Bling
50k Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
5k Post Likes
10k Post Likes
25K Post Likes
100 Post Likes
OG

don't you go into the new thread forum list to look at them? I have & been not answered, & you crying you have lurkers this is 1 of the reasons I hate getting on here, b/c you got braggers & here you have 1 or 2 asking a question about something they have with no one answering them, I about to give up on these forums they are all being the same 

I really dont know why youre here mate, all i have seen from you is negativity TBF, and I dont think this is the right forum for you. 

this is 1 of the reasons I hate getting on here

If you hate getting on here, dont be here mate, no one is forcing you to

b/c you got braggers

No body ever brags here about anything mate, thats a ridiculous thing to say! 

I about to give up on these forums they are all being the same 

You have found a good forum here, and I think you are bringing negativity from elsewhere. We dont like this kind of talk around here mate. It would be great if you could stay, but if youre going to carry on like this then we are going to have to ask you to leave. I wont take seeing any more negativity from you. As Spraky said, this place is run for free, and we ask you for nothing in return. If you're not enjoying it here, then dont be here, simple. 99% of people who use this forum love the place, but there will always be those few who think it isnt good enough. Thats just the way it is 

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2022 5:30 pm
Stootie, SuperC, Hart and 3 people liked
Mr_Kryton
(@mr_kryton)
Linalool
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
5k Post Likes
100 Post Likes
Respected Member

My personal experience here at Percy's has been Phenomenal. So much so that I have left most, if not all, of the other "Grow" sites/forums I was on.
The Percy's community greeted me with Open Arms, has been there any time I had any question or concern, and that I can recall I have not had an inquiry go unanswered.
On rare occasion an answer has come a day or maybe even 2 after posting, but never gone unanswered.

I've not met any users IRL from Percy's, but am honored to be able to even call a few here 'Friends'!
Just my 2 cents    

Dig a little hole, plant a little seed, wait a little while, smoke a little weed!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 5:38 pm
Stootie, SuperC, Hart and 5 people liked
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene
Patreon Bling
Chat Moderator Bling
The High Council Award
Twitter Rep
Admin Bling
50k Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
5k Post Likes
10k Post Likes
25K Post Likes
100 Post Likes
OG

@mr_kryton Thanks bro. You too @im_sparky 

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2022 5:43 pm
im_sparky
(@im_sparky)
Linalool
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
1K Post Likes
100 Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Member of The Month Award
Known Member

@new-grower The site is quite large and can, at times, be a little difficult to use -- at least for me.  This is by far the friendliest growing forum on the web. Be part of the solution. Why not just post a link to your question here and we will see if someone can help you?

To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour.
― William Blake

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 5:46 pm
Mr_Kryton
(@mr_kryton)
Linalool
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
5k Post Likes
100 Post Likes
Respected Member

@macky 
Credit where credit is due!!

Dig a little hole, plant a little seed, wait a little while, smoke a little weed!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 5:47 pm
Stootie, SuperC, im_sparky and 5 people liked
Stootie
(@stootie)
Valencene
Patreon Bling
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
10k Post Likes
Moderator Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
100 Post Likes
Chat Moderator Bling
25K Post Likes
1 Plant of the Month Win
OG

@new-grower There probably will be a few unanswered questions because a lot of new growers will ask a question in their diary and also start a question thread asking the same question, and there's no point telling them the same thing twice

In the corridors of power where the talks are in full swing
If you can't say it with flowers Then don't say anything

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 6:16 pm
SuperC, monkeydo, im_sparky and 4 people liked
Churr bro grows
(@churr-bro-grows)
Terpinolene

@stootie cheers bro!!! Glad too be here! Thanks for the offer bro. Yeah will have to get one going forsure 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 9:34 pm
Macky, WoodI2, Hart and 4 people liked
Churr bro grows
(@churr-bro-grows)
Terpinolene

@woodi2 cheers brother!! Glad too be here. Hahaha ur right here bro. They are both therapeutical that's forsure haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 9:37 pm
Macky, WoodI2, monkeydo and 3 people liked
Gelert
(@gelert)
Caryophyllene
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
1K Post Likes
Forum Regular

Welcome to Percy’s @churr-bro-grows 👋 Good to have you here, if you have any questions about finding your around the site give us a shout mate 👍

“ A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they shall never sit. Tall,dank, trees. “-Aristotle, apart from that last bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 9:37 pm
Macky, WoodI2, Hart and 3 people liked
Churr bro grows
(@churr-bro-grows)
Terpinolene

@macky cheers bro!!! Hahaha yeah about time eh!! Bring on the good times bro hahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 9:40 pm
Macky, WoodI2, Hart and 3 people liked
Churr bro grows
(@churr-bro-grows)
Terpinolene

@im_sparky cheers brother!! Thanks for the welcome. Haha yeah I do grow with soil bro. I do no till organic for my veges ECT

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2022 9:44 pm
Macky, WoodI2, Hart and 4 people liked
Page 118 / 119

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forumcannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabiscannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room