(@artmann)
Myrcene Respected User
Active Grow Diary Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Topic starter

The head of the FDA is talking about creating new regulations to control CBD in the US. He testified nothing has been done in the last six years. Some congress folk, both parties, want more oversight while protecting current legit businesses.

They also mentioned THC delta-8 products.

Marijuana Moment has  has the story. 

FDA Head Admits Agency has been slow to regulate CBD.

Posted : May 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Stootie, Hart, monkeydo and 6 people reacted
Topic Tags
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

@artmann it’s high time (pardon the pun) someone took a look at this unregulated industry. There’s absolutely no standards anywhere. Some of the CBD products out there are so diluted that they are essentially ineffective. The delta 8, 9, and 10 that they claim to be extracting from hemp, (lots of the delta 9 is being diverted from high THC cannabis) is a very dirty product like we talked about on the podcast and I definitely won’t be partaking of anything of that dodgy crap. I was talking to an owner of a shop the other day and he was selling the delta 8 as “Sativa” and the delta 9 as “Indica”. How confusing is that going to be when that customer walks into a dispensary and asks for Sativa and gets a high THC bud that absolutely knocks them on the floor. His stance is that nobody needs the high THC cannabis, he doesn’t have chronic pain or sickness to deal with tho. I was looking at some hemp flower in his store and he made a point to say he didn’t pour a bunch of chemicals on his bud (meaning delta 8 THC) like other stores BUT he sold all those chemicals in everything else he had in the store. Somehow he didn’t see this as a conflict of his own policy. This guy used to sell my pipes in his store, I picked up the merchandise, closed out with him financially and our relationship is over. I can’t be associated with that type of individual, ignorant and also dishonest at the same time.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : May 20, 2022 1:50 pm
Hart, artmann, Hart and 3 people reacted
artmann
(@artmann)
Myrcene Respected User
Active Grow Diary Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Topic starter

Some people think regulation is all bad but safety is an issue. You're right about all the untested stuff out there. 

"I was talking to an owner of a shop the other day and he was selling the delta 8 as “Sativa” and the delta 9 as “Indica”."

Yeah, I'm done with that deceptive bs. Wow.

Posted : May 20, 2022 1:52 pm
Hart, monkeydo, Hart and 3 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room