Clear all

UKWeed side effects

9 Posts
4 Users
40 Likes
(@unshaw)
Geraniol Forum Member
Topic starter

Dyu think alot of people in the UK mistake the side effects of smoking weed/bacci/fag together all day every day and going out of your mind and getting clucky for weed like crack as the side effects of Weed????

I had a bare bad time smoking before I quit the bacci, turned me reefer mad, paranoid... angryyyy .....to my blessed suprise....none of the same issues happen now I don't have any nicotine in my life ....and now when I look at my friend's smoking a mix...they aren't medicating...they are sedating ....

I think this must be a big issue in the UK coz the Police and government ain't gonna distinguish between spliffs use and blunt use and just call it all cannabis use...then....when they meet people like me...they end up thinking the weed is really bad because nobody ever blamed a tobacco for erratic behaviour in someone who is already erratic ... that would just be dumb apparently.

Also....hmu if your any good at growing them magic mushroom grow kits please... I've fucked three now!

"Forgetfulness is the catalytic germ of spontaneous creativity"
'Mr Nice' Howard Marks.

Posted : November 30, 2022 3:16 pm
WoodI2, twisted1, monkeydo and 3 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

@unshaw There is definitely a different high when you mix tobacco and cannabis for sure mate, but even when people run out of weed and still have plenty of tobacco to smoke, the side effects of withdrawal can be bad. No sleep, no appetite, short tempered, shit like that, but it passes after a few days. I don't think this is the same for everyone, it differs from person to person. 

But I agree 100% that mixing tobacco with cannabis does give you a different effect all together, cannabis on its own is much better IMO, it doesn't give you the head rush from the nicotine, which is a stimulant after all. 

Posted by: @unshaw

hmu if your any good at growing them magic mushroom grow kits please... I've fucked three now!

Staying clean and sterile is key to that sahit I have heard mate 😉 Mould can easily contaminate mushroom kits, you cant be too careful. Build your self a still air box, that will help a lot.... allegedly Smile lol 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : November 30, 2022 3:41 pm
WoodI2, twisted1, monkeydo and 3 people reacted
(@unshaw)
Geraniol Forum Member
Topic starter

Allegedly 🤣🤣🤣can we get a shroomie subsection??? Any advise on a good substrate??

I also think the addiction that comes with British spliff culture specifically doesn't get spoken about enough. ...you gotta know the light and the dark to understand things.... Im sure some famous psychologist said that.🤣the only downsides new smokers know about are the lies that get thrown around and I reckon that's dangerous probably 😩

"Forgetfulness is the catalytic germ of spontaneous creativity"
'Mr Nice' Howard Marks.

Posted : December 1, 2022 12:38 pm
WoodI2, twisted1, monkeydo and 1 people reacted
Hashimoto
(@hashimoto)
Caryophyllene Respected User VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

Hi mate

I'm uk myself, 

I like to smoke , vape lots of weed and have done for years . The last tobacco spliff I had was in Amsterdam on my 50th birthday,  6 years ago . My head span fuck was I dizzy and felt so sick I had sit on a step for half an hour outside the bulldog while I got my head together

I feel mixing your weed with tobacco gives it a "dirty" hit or at least it does for me so not my fave

I find eating edibles better if I'm off smoking for a bit but slighty different I find more it a heavy hit

Good luck with ur mushroom hunt grow 

Posted : December 1, 2022 12:56 pm
Hashimoto
(@hashimoto)
Caryophyllene Respected User VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
250 Post Likes
Patreon Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

I wonder if mixing tobacco with weed stems from a time when weed was more unusual in the UK and resin like black or leb more available.  Maybe I'm living in the past 

Mind you I perfered to hot knife lol so I guess baccy was not for me 

Posted : December 1, 2022 1:00 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Allegedly 🤣🤣🤣can we get a shroomie subsection??? Any advise on a good substrate??

More forum sections get unlocked as you move through the rankings bro 😉 But there is no shrooms subsection.....allegedly 😉 pmsl 

The best substrate is CVG, Coco coir, Vermiculite, and Gypsum. There are some great videos on youtube you should check out mate, boomer shroomer is a good channel. But we cant really discuss shrooms here in the open forum due to how illegal they are. We only discuss cannabis here Smile

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : December 1, 2022 2:46 pm
WoodI2, twisted1, Stootie and 1 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @hashimoto

The last tobacco spliff I had was in Amsterdam on my 50th birthday,  6 years ago

Thats awesome man, well done mate, im on 1 year tomorrow since i touched tobacco Smile

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : December 1, 2022 2:47 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

I also think the addiction that comes with British spliff culture specifically doesn't get spoken about enough.

I agree mate, I dont know many people who only smoke now and again. They either smoke a shit load, or none at all. Probably down the the fact we mix tobacco with our weed here. Times will change eventually though I think/ hope.

Apparently around 8% of people who use cannabis get addicted or have "cannabis use disorder". I spoke about it with Dr Dani Gordon on the recent interview, briefly, but we did discuss it 

Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
― Mark Twain

Posted : December 1, 2022 2:50 pm
Billy420Bonds
(@billy420bonds)
Limonene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling

I wonder if mixing tobacco with weed stems from a time when weed was more unusual in the UK and resin like black or leb more available.  Maybe I'm living in the past 

Mind you I preferred to hot knife lol so I guess baccy was not for me.

This almost the exact reason people in the UK use weed and baccy together it's just swapped from hash to weed over the years.

Also a big issue is the price of cannabis people can't afford to put the amount of weed needed to make a blunt in one go,  as you would spend £50 a day easy rather then £10 if used with tobacco,  the combined high is what people get addicted to then the craving for nicotine sets in but you  feel like smoking weed as tobacco don't work.

there was study's that proved this over 20 years ago too... 

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : December 3, 2022 8:33 am
Stootie, monkeydo, WoodI2 and 1 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room