500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@3plantspete)
Myrcene

Hi all me again and my problems ?‍♂️?my Northern cheese haze is coming into flower and I can already see some red starting to come through on the stems and branches. I believe this to be magnesium deficiency because of using LED and her coming into flower. Doing a bit of research Epsom salts is the way to go. As macky has already told me, again ?‍♂️ I have some and plan to use it instead of the cal/mag I bought as I think its the better organic alternative, but how to use it? Some people say spray and some add to the water just wondering who does what on here and how much should I be adding water? Some say 1 tablespoon per gallon and others 2. Any help really appreciated ??✌️

3 Replies
Macky
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Admin
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene

I use about half a teaspoon per litre mate. Ill get a cup ( bout 250ml) of warm water, dissolve the half teaspoon in to, then add the cup to 750ml cold water and itll balance the temps and the concentration just right. 

Then, take your plants out the tent, or raise the light right to the top. and spray the plants all of the leaves, but not do much that they are dripping, they only need a fine misting mate. 

LEt the dry by applying a fan to them for half hour or so, and put them back under lights. 

You'll see them green up again within a few days 

3plantsPete
Forum Member
(@3plantspete)

1 Plant of the Month Win
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
3 Complete Grow Diaries
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Myrcene

@macky

Thanks man ? I’ll give it a go in the morning when the lights are out ✌️

Misolo313
Forum Member
(@misolo313)

Terpinolene

@macky

Great suggestion.

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room