5 Posts
2 Users
60 Likes
Joshuaarr420
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@joshuaarr420)
Caryophyllene

If someone could diagnose this and tell mw the treatment id be forver greatfull i think it maybe potassium or nitrogen deficiency but im unsure the leaves on the two other satellite leaves are turning lime green in patches almost a yellowy green also i dont have a ph meter so i cant tell you the ph of the plant sorry 

20200629 080007
20200629 080039
20200629 080045
20200629 080032

4 Replies
Joshuaarr420
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@joshuaarr420)
Caryophyllene

i believe its a nitrogen dificiency any input would be appreciated 

Macky
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Admin
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene

Looks like nitrogen def mate, what are you feeding them and how much now?

Joshuaarr420
Forum Member
(@joshuaarr420)

Caryophyllene

@macky also whats this rumble talk 

Joshuaarr420
Forum Member
Topic starter
(@joshuaarr420)
Caryophyllene

Thought it was macky and im only doing 10ml of a/b thays a/b mixed together is 10ml to 10ltrs then 5ml terra flores 5ml cannazym and then 5ml of pk13/14 all of this to 10ltrs of water

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room