2.5K Likes
Facebook Rep
Complete Grow Off Diary
5K Likes
Legendary

here is one im just playing with bending it around the pot to create a spiral

20200701 195630
20200701 195644

Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2020 2:01 am
Hart, Zombie Nation, Fish and 5 people liked
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran

Nice main line man!

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2020 2:06 am
Hart, Fish, Zombie Nation and 3 people liked
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Myrcene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Diary Writer
Student
2.5K Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Instagram Admin
Pangolin Hunter
5K Likes
Respected Member

Just a reminder that entries for Plant of the Month POTM are open till the end of this month. Entries should be added to this thread to be eligible for voting. Unfortunately there have been a couple of entries that were just dropped into a newly created thread that need to be entered in this thread. This will help keep the forum more orderly and help me not forget to enter anyone into the final vote. Thanks Percy Growers.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2020 4:12 am
twisted1, Fish, Zombie Nation and 1 people liked
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Myrcene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Diary Writer
Student
2.5K Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Instagram Admin
Pangolin Hunter
5K Likes
Respected Member

This is the official entry thread for the current Plant of the Month contest. Please don’t create a new thread to try to enter your plants. As per contest rules, only plants entered via this thread are eligible for voting. Thanks everyone and let’s see those amazing plants that everyone has hiding in their tents.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2020 4:26 am
Hart, twisted1, Fish and 2 people liked
MediaMaster
(@mediamaster)
Geraniol
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular
Seedsman Blueberry Auto July 16 2020 by MediaMaster

Seedsman:Blueberry Auto, grown in Destiny Grow Systems:Dark Matter super soil for 66 days under my Mars Hydro TSW2000.

This little girl had 3 branches break off in a freak accident and I had to tie them back on so the plant could go another 2 weeks to finish. I didn't think she would do this well and because it did , I thought it deserved to be entered. The feeling of success doesn't get much better than this. Happy Growing and good luck everyone.

Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.

— Kid Cudi

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2020 4:38 am
James, Hart, Ned and 6 people liked
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Myrcene
100 Likes
250 Likes
Diary Writer
Student
2.5K Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
1K Likes
Instagram Admin
Pangolin Hunter
5K Likes
Respected Member

Excellent entry MediaMaster. and in 66 days, wow excellent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2020 5:45 am
Hart, Ned, Macky and 4 people liked
Joshuaarr420
(@joshuaarr420)
Caryophyllene
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Pic of The Week
Forum Regular

Potm entry 

Girl scout cookies 

3-4weeks in flower 

Canna nutrient range 

Ts1000

20200717 081105

Give a stoner some bud he will smoke for a day, but show a stoner how to grow and he will smoke forever. 🤣💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2020 8:15 am
James, Hart, Zombie Nation and 6 people liked
MediaMaster
(@mediamaster)
Geraniol
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular
@monkeydo,Thanks man 

— Kid Cudi

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 12:24 am
Hart, Zombie Nation, monkeydo and 1 people liked
twisted1
(@twisted1)
Myrcene
1K Likes
100 Likes
Completed Diary
250 Likes
500 Likes
Patreon
Grow Off Diary
Mentor
2.5K Likes
Facebook Rep
Complete Grow Off Diary
5K Likes
Legendary

A couple of nice entries,  lets see some more

Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 12:38 am
Giddyupgus
(@giddyupgus)
Ocimene
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
Forum Regular

@mediamaster

Dude, that girl look like she’s giving the middle finger. Injured and still turned out magical, she’s like FTW I made it! Well done mediamaster.

60% of the time, it works every time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 3:45 am
Hart, Zombie Nation, twisted1 and 1 people liked
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran
Posted by: @mediamaster
Seedsman Blueberry Auto July 16 2020 by MediaMaster

Seedsman:Blueberry Auto, grown in Destiny Grow Systems:Dark Matter super soil for 66 days under my Mars Hydro TSW2000.

This little girl had 3 branches break off in a freak accident and I had to tie them back on so the plant could go another 2 weeks to finish. I didn't think she would do this well and because it did , I thought it deserved to be entered. The feeling of success doesn't get much better than this. Happy Growing and good luck everyone.

Sorry MM, this wont do mate, the sign has to be hand written or printed, and added with the pic of the plant. The idea is to ensure that people cant find plant pictures online and post them as their own. So superimposing the sign onto the pic is against the rules im afraid man. It has to be an actual sign with the plant. 

"True guidance is like a torch in the forest, it doesn't show everything, but gives enough light for the next steps to be safe" -Swami Vivekananda

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 11:21 am
Ned
 Ned
(@ned)
Caryophyllene
1K Likes
250 Likes
100 Likes
500 Likes
Grow Off Diary
Known Member

@monkeydo hello! Is that the Jack? Damn fine work. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 12:27 pm
MediaMaster
(@mediamaster)
Geraniol
100 Likes
250 Likes
Forum Regular

@macky, wow are you fucking serious , your accusing me of cheating. That plants hanging as we speak. And in another discussion awhile back you said we could Photoshop it in if we didn't  have a printer. You Also said that we'd lose points if we didn't use the provided sign. So I was just trying to follow what you said previously.  And truth be told I just can't afford ink right as I was off work on WSIB for a couple of weeks right after we were allowed to go back to work so money is tight right now. I haven't recieved anything from WSIB yet.  You want a pick to prove the plant is hanging to prove I grew it.   If not looks like I'm done here  I don't take kindly to being called a cheater.

— Kid Cudi

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 2:00 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran

wow are you fucking serious , your accusing me of cheating

No mate, I am not accusing you of cheating, of course not. This rule is in place to prevent any one from thinking about it.

And in another discussion awhile back you said we could Photoshop it in if we didn't  have a printer

I dont think I said this mate, You can use you tablet screen, and take a photo of that, so the tablet is showing the sign, thats fine, but photo shopping the pic in is against the rules

we'd lose points if we didn't use the provided sign

You would gain points for using a sign 😉 

If not looks like I'm done here  I don't take kindly to being called a cheater.

Im not calling you a cheater mate, im pointing out the rules to the competitions man. Thats all

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 2:09 pm
Macky
(@macky)
Beta-Pinene
Mentor
100 Likes
250 Likes
500 Likes
1K Likes
2.5K Likes
5K Likes
Grow Off Diary
Youtube 1K Views
Veteran

Ok, after discussing this with MM, I have decided to let pass this one time. He has already harvested the plant so cant take another picture. And it would be a shame for his entry to not be added, even though we know it is his plant, its not really fair to be disqualified for a sign, when it comes from a member who has a diary of that plant being grown here. 

The rules aint so black an white ay 😉 But taking a picture of the sign with the plant is always preferred everyone! If you have the plant in a diary, we will be more lenient Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2020 2:32 pm
James, Hart, Colacody and 3 people liked
Page 2 / 5

In our cannabis growers forum, we have guides to growing cannabis, cannabis grow dairies that cover growing weed in hydroponics, soil and coco. Find the help you need, by either, using the search box, or asking for help in the forum.

Our cannabis growers website also has competitions where you can win free weed seeds. As a member you will also have discount codes for cannabis seeds, and LED grow Lighting.
Our Cannabis Growers Forum is for educational purposes and we encourage our members to check their country of residence legislation before germinating a marijuana seed.

This site is here because we want to help you grow your own cannabis for personal use. Therefore, any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Percys Grow Room Facebook Page, Cannabis grower forum fb page,
Percys Grow Room Twitter,
Percys Grow Room Instagram

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room

February 22, 2020