(@ned)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Topic starter

Not sure if you can get a good look here, but two MAC clones I flowered at the same time. Huge difference in size and vigor.

1F508F89 D190 4844 A105 733B8280857E
51BC96E1 851E 42E8 B47E 3889398CD4E2
4E5EBEA3 A61E 4A91 922A 668C1BABDF68

Posted : March 28, 2020 6:42 pm
Canna_Educator_, Fish, Hart and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

One is in the corner of tent whilst the other is in the middle 😉 lol 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : March 28, 2020 6:43 pm
Canna_Educator_, monkeydo, Ned and 15 people reacted
Ned
 Ned
(@ned)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Topic starter

@macky

well the one in the corner is in a 5 gallon bubbler on the floor, the other is in 1 gallon of coco.

Posted : March 28, 2020 8:38 pm
Canna_Educator_, monkeydo, Fish and 15 people reacted
dok.gonzo
(@dok-gonzo)
Eucalipto Forum Member

pfft even shoved into a dark corner DWC knocks it out of the park 😉

LETS GO BOI!!!!!

Posted : March 28, 2020 8:58 pm
Canna_Educator_, Macky, Ned and 15 people reacted
Hart
 Hart
(@hart)
Limonene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

Interesting these comparisons, good for someone that's on the fence trying to decide which way to go. I'm looking for the fastest, lowest total cost options for indoor growing, not necessarily looking for the easiest though.

We just smiled n waved sittn there on that sack o seeds

Posted : March 29, 2020 11:03 am
Canna_Educator_, Ned, Macky and 12 people reacted
dok.gonzo
(@dok-gonzo)
Eucalipto Forum Member

@hart id recommend dwc. not even Rdwc because it takes a lot of planning and setup. gotta build an immovable structure out  of your tubs, which for me kinda sucks about it.

but man, some people say you cant be lazy with dwc.... but you can 😀 poarticularly thru veg, man i dont check em for like, 3 days straight sometimes

later flower, id recommend every other day tops but still... no watering every day lol

Posted : March 29, 2020 12:42 pm
Canna_Educator_, Ned, Macky and 12 people reacted
Ned
 Ned
(@ned)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Topic starter

@dok-gonzo

haha yeah it’s a beast. Don’t worry it gets the same light as the rest, I have a few lamps in there. The next time I change the solution in the bubbler I’ll put them side by side. 
I’ve grown in DWC, soil, hydro, and coco for years. They all have their particular advantages I guess. 
The bubbler seems to be the best for a bigger plant. They can be a pain to change the solution out. But, you don’t need to feed everyday in the bubbler, just make sure they are topped off and then I change the solution every 10-14 days. 

Posted : March 29, 2020 12:43 pm
Canna_Educator_, Macky, twisted1 and 9 people reacted
dok.gonzo
(@dok-gonzo)
Eucalipto Forum Member

@ned definatly. the water change can be the worst. ive started not doing it at all during veg, untill flip. just topping up with high EC mix to keep it moving up.

then i will do a fresh batch and top it up with the "next weeks ratio" nute batch. i only really do a change every 2-3 weeks in flower.

i also dont top it up untill its like, 3-4 inches below the netpot line. lol seems to be ok tho 😛

Posted : March 29, 2020 12:50 pm
Canna_Educator_, Macky, twisted1 and 12 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

@ned recently I purchased a hydrofarmer quantum par meter to examine the light density in my own tent. It’s not the Apogee meter but it is close enough for me, my budget and gives usable data. Even with a part of a grow lamp directly over that edge of your tent, the par reading is usually very significantly lower on the edges of the tent by 300 to 400 um/m2. That can be very significant in your grow. The “experts” that I’ve been reading recommended at least 1000par in the center of the tent so that the edges will get at least 500-600 par. Big energy drop off along the fringes brother and without a meter it’s very difficult to notice.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : March 29, 2020 2:25 pm
Canna_Educator_, Hart, Ned and 12 people reacted
Ned
 Ned
(@ned)
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
Topic starter

@monkeydo

I do have a meter, it’s tough to see but there is a 315cmh sitting directly over that plant. I have 2 315’s in there as well as a spider farmer 2000 quantum LED. Here is a better pic. 

DBEF8414 895E 4162 B9B9 4F067B22CEFB

Posted : April 1, 2020 1:43 pm
twisted1, Canna_Educator_, Macky and 12 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room