Notifications
Clear all

Questions Led for 120cm ×120

4 Posts
4 Users
5 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone I have been looking for a light and found this phlizon bar light,  can u tell me if its any good it's in my price range but if its shit I will try and save for the mars hydro or spider farmer it's just that money is really tight at the moment, Thanks again!! 

34360 Screenshot20210627073315com amazon mShop android shopping
4 Answers

The pic you left was hard to see but it looks like the 2000 pro light from Philzon. First of all that is a 240 watt light and not a 2000 watt that they want you to believe. The par footprint on that light looks rather small. At 18 inches it has sufficient intensity to flower a 30cm x 30cm. Personally I’d look foe something with a better coverage footprint. This is the par map at 30cm

37F34D82 2494 4329 94A6 05F7091958AF

Flowering should be around 700 par, I’d say 550 minimum so maybe the center is acceptable. This light would be a poor choice imo as there are better lights available at that price. No way this would ever cover a 1.2 x 1.2, it wouldn’t cover a 60 x 60 for flowering. In my opinion, keep shopping as it isn’t going to do what you need.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Light looks reasonable for price if figures are correct...it will get you bud

Also, removed name, postcode etc. from your pic but it may have buggered it up 😉

Topic starter

Thanks guy's I think I will have to break the bank and get the mars hydro thanks again for the advice 😁👍

other good options for a 4x4 :

migro 480w array (high quality... quite pricy but 10% off at the moment)

lumitek 480W

also worth checking out are HLG who make several options

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room