(@philmebowls)
Eucalipto
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Member of The Month Award
1K Post Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter

Many years back when I was kid my friend and I rode our Bikes everywhere. We have gotten into a Routine to ride our bikes to old town San Diego at night and smoke some joints and kick back and chill. You see Old Town wasn’t like it was today35-40 years ago and mostly everything would closed down at 5-6pm and Hardly anyone would be walking around late at night . Anyways we would find ourselves always looking into the windows of the Whaleys haunted house just hoping to see something or whatever. For many weekends Nothing ever scared us Except for this one night we stood at the back door looking into the kitchen area when we heard something on the other side of the door taunting us with tapping/scratch noise and something that Closely resembled a marble rolling down a stairway. Startled at first we jump back and realize someone was watching us . We got on our bikes and peddled our ass home. Growing up we seldom them talked  about it wondering if we are just too high at the time. But then many years go by and I was driving my Car and listening to a local DJ that was staying overnight with a Halloween contest winner in that same house . And as they were talking “Live” they stopped talking abruptly  and they were quiet . They said someone is in the room next to them talking to the listeners on the radio saying it’s probably a fellow coworker is messing with them. They quickly realized that the whole house is locked from the inside and now whatever making the chairs move and Noise is actually in the room with them. They quickly ran with panic stumbling over each other trying to find a way out in the pitch black and got out of the house. But as I was Listening to the live radio  I realize the Noise they heard is the exact sounds I heard many years ago with my friend. 

Posted : October 6, 2022 4:24 am
Macky, monkeydo and Stootie reacted
Philmebowls
(@philmebowls)
Eucalipto
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
Member of The Month Award
1K Post Likes
Forum Regular
Topic starter

I never really been afraid of the paranormal but this one Startled me a little bit… When my GF and I was first dating just after High School we didn’t have a lot of money so we would go out and get some cheap fast food and go to our favorite spot on the bay and listen to a band playing Jazz at Humphy’s on the bay. Our favorite place was a romantic a private dock that overlooked the water that had 3foot railing and wood benching that surrounded it and you could see all the way down a 30 foot walkway to get there between two buildings . At first the strange things started to happen I thought was just a natural wind or maybe the rocks almost hitting us came off the roof or something . Until one time when we saw a normal bag blowing tumbling down the walkway in the air between the buildings with no wind I stood up to grab it and it went all the way back down the walkway in reverse. I then heard a sound at the window as I turned and looked into it a smoky figure started to appear and come closer to the glass looking straight at me. I called out to my GF still looking at it look at me. As She yelled “What is that” it slowly dissipated.  I told her RUN …We got into our car never to return…..That Building is torn down now and was made into a small kids park and parking lot but I won’t go near it . 

Posted : October 12, 2022 4:43 am
Macky reacted

LED Grow Light for cannabis, HLG lighting, Percys Grow Room Ad

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forumcannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabiscannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room