Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

This is Satoline (white widow) classed as medical cannabis, grown in Portugal.           what do you think?...

personally i think it smells like it's irradiated and is nothing like organic home grown, effect is 6/10. 

20220215 184858[1]
20220215 184910[1]
20220215 185809[1]
20220215 185828[1]

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : February 15, 2022 7:00 pm
Podz, monkeydo, Woolie and 27 people reacted
Mr_bud
(@mr_bud)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
Active Grow Diary Bling
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

@billy420bonds I seen something before some medical dispensarys think it was called bedrocan or something uses radiation to "sterilise" there bud 

Posted : February 15, 2022 7:51 pm
monkeydo, Woolie, twisted1 and 27 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling
Cali Cowboy Grow Off Bling

them buds looked fucked up, I definitely wouldn’t smoke them looks like you’d get a royal banger of a headache.

The gov needs education there letting crap hit the market & as a medicine.

seriously in my view am to old now to give a fuck what the gov says I only do what I want and remain a good person because I want to not because it’s expected or something else.

you get one life fuck them saying live in pain & screw up your liver ect ect with chemical meds when there’s another option that doesn’t do damage to you/r body 

opps ranted a bit there 🤫

Posted : February 15, 2022 9:37 pm
monkeydo, Podz, Woolie and 24 people reacted
artmann
(@artmann)
Myrcene Respected User
Active Grow Diary Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years

I have never heard of that one.

Posted : February 15, 2022 10:17 pm
monkeydo, Woolie, twisted1 and 24 people reacted
BubbleHok
(@bubblehok)
Valencene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
5 Complete Grow Diaries
3 Plant of the Month Wins
Discord Member
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling
Member for 2 Years

Ohhh you would be horrified at some of the medical we get supplied here, a large part of the reason i grow my own is not only because every time i get a tub it has an expiry date of 2 weeks and was packed months ago, but because the quality of the flower leaves a lot to be desired, I'm not saying all the medicinal is suffering from these issues but it seems to be a vast amount and the trouble seems to stem from sterilization methods or curing methods etc. I Know some medical companies will irradiate their products i am also aware some use a cold gas cure method to hurry their product to market, my biggest gripe is that all this takes away from the beauty of a fresh organically grown and slow cured product, unfortunately our medical "Professional's" are still playing catchup and a vast majority have very little knowledge about cannabis let alone its efficacy as a treatment option. Due to the lack of information provided to these doctors or their unwillingness to learn the concentration has been on the main components such as THC or CBD, i know for a fact that i need specific terpenes to be present for my medication to work effectively and with lack of strain selection and the quality issues if i want to effectively medicate my conditions it means i need to grow my own. Add to all there is the cost.... now i don't know any truly sick person that needs cannabis for their condition that can afford to pay $150+ for 10g of flower.... let alone poorly executed flower.... if i was to fill my scripts to their wording ( and not use my own home grown) i would require 1 gram per hour, now on average i sleep a few hours a night if I'm lucky, every other hour i am awake and consuming cannabis, i would consume 10g a day easily, so if i followed the script and my needs i would be looking at $150 per day, add to that i can only order 30g at a time of each of my Scripted strains and the rules state i must wait 21 days between filling scripts means i will definitely run out..... but i was growing before the medical option was available and i have seen the financial benefits of my own homegrown as well as the quality benefits, I'm not saying I'm better than the guys in these facilities growing on a commercial level, I'm just saying that mass produced commercial cannabis takes a hit in the quality department in place of quantity. The other side of it is the trim quality etc, i handle my buds as little as possible through the grow and up until they go in jars, even while trimming i hold the stem not the buds, i want to keep as many trichomes on my finished product as i can and using big roller trimmers inevitably reduces the amount of trichomes on the finished packaged buds. I will throw some comparison shots up on here of my medicinal scripted product i get vs my home grown product(at work at the moment so will chuck them up when i get home), again not saying i am better or my homegrown is better, but for me the difference is that if i use my own home grown i get the benefit of fresh flower and full terpene profile unmolested by the "sterilization" process the commercial field is required to undergo for their products to be allowed on the market. Just my 2 cents from an Australian viewpoint, i will say having medicinal available and legal for Australian patients has shown a huge shift in public perception of cannabis, just on that merit alone the medicinal field has helped more than people realize, albeit a long way from the end goal but still better than it was 10 years ago that's for sure. 

I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah.

Posted : February 15, 2022 10:55 pm
Podz, monkeydo, Woolie and 30 people reacted

im_sparky
(@im_sparky)
Limonene Moderator VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Discord Member
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
1 Plant of the Month Win
Moderator Bling
Member for 2 Years
The High Council Award

That actually looks better than the crap I saw at a local dispensary a few days ago.  I cannot believe the lack of quality. It has to be the greed getting the best of them.  Sighhh....

To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour.
― William Blake

Posted : February 15, 2022 11:08 pm
Mix, monkeydo, Woolie and 24 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling

@bubblehok it’s to late to read it all bud will do when I wake up.

till them bud I know it messed right up.

I knew a guy who sold weed marked as “ medical weed “ he used to get from the states he sells it to rappers with more cash then sense who think there cool coz they smoke overpriced weed,he used to take the mickey with the price coz they would pay it.  I wouldn’t even smoke a joint of it 

Posted : February 16, 2022 8:19 am
monkeydo, Woolie, twisted1 and 12 people reacted
Billy420Bonds
(@billy420bonds)
Limonene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

@bubblehok i completely agree in the fact that your forced to use shit pharmafia weed when you have no knowledge of what good cannabis is.  some of the weed from Australia is now sold here in the UK as medicine too.

20220216 163552[1]
20220216 163607[1]

Khiron (Hindi Kush) - grown in Spain -gamma radiated,  Columbian Pharmafia company. £8.50 a gram.  overpriced and tastes like it's been treated.    

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : February 16, 2022 6:33 pm
monkeydo, twisted1, Stootie and 9 people reacted
Podz
 Podz
(@podz)
Geraniol Forum Member

@billy420bonds looks like something off the streets, seriously if that's their idea of medicinal cannabis then you really are better off growing your own..   

The Herb is more than just a powerful potion!.

Posted : February 16, 2022 8:51 pm
monkeydo, twisted1, Billy420Bonds and 12 people reacted
Mix
 Mix
(@mix)
Percy Grower Banned
Active Grow Diary Bling
10k Post Likes
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 2 Years
1k Posts Bling

Kinda ties in with this site I found, $300 aka £221.68 a oz.

that’s just crazy in my eyes wadda they think it is gold dust 

1C55BB46 41BD 44B9 9DD9 4D1FD846D4AE

Posted : February 17, 2022 12:26 am
monkeydo, twisted1, Stootie and 6 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room