Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

I thought it be nice to write about things that have happened at xmas,   good, bad or funny.......

enjoy your day no matter who,what,where. Thumbs Up  

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : December 25, 2021 11:23 am
monkeydo, twisted1, monkeydo and 3 people reacted
Billy420Bonds
(@billy420bonds)
Limonene Respected User VIP
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
YouTube Member Bling
1k Posts Bling
10k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
Active Grow Diary Bling
Topic starter

i was squatting in a council flat, in Kingston upon Thames, London.  The Council Estate manager from the local housing unit come to visit the flat as the workmen reported squatters there as they could not gain entry as i took the metal security door off and changed the front door locks.   she asked where the security door was and i told her it was in the bedroom with All the pieces and she could have it back when the courts decided on who owned the property.    she did not like the fact i had all my legal requirement covered so the police could not do anything and she had to apply to the courts for eviction notice.  this was on 20th December,  so obviously would be a while before she could get it to court.

she returned later that day, she told us that they was removing the Fuse from the electric cupboard, which was just outside the front door,  so i asked her about what i do for heating and cooking if there is no electric and it's xmas and winter so i will be cold and starving on xmas day as no where is open to get hot food unless you have money for a restaurant and what should i do? just freeze and not eat on xmas day.  that's very festive spirited of you.  they then proceeded to remove the fuse and left. 

the flat i was in was in a block of flats that had 12 floors of flats.  there was six empty flat in this block.   i took all the fuses out these flats.    the next day i went to the housing office unit she was at and asked for her. i put 3 of the 6 fuses on the desk and said these are from empty flats on the estate. i have more and i will return them when she proves in court who owns the property and that if she removes my fuse again i will on xmas eve go around like Santa and remove every fuse i can get on the entire estate so no one has electric on xmas, and that she would have to return to work that day as its her job. 

she also lost her job after she could not prove in court that the council owned the individual flats, which they couldn't as they had no deeds to the property all they had was ownership of the land and building not the individual flats. they had to come adjourn there case and get there top barrister from surrey county council to come in take over the case or i would have won. 

it cost them a fortune to keep me homeless, all they had to do was give me a tenancy which i was only not entitled to because i did not have a local connection.  no family or job.   but this would be the case across the entire UK. so i was not entitled to any housing help. so had no choice as i would not sleep on the streets in winter. 

Be warm. x

Fight The Draconian Cannabis law's..... Fear is Control..... Set yourself free.......Grow your own.

Posted : December 25, 2021 11:50 am
monkeydo, Stootie, twisted1 and 6 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room