Notifications
Clear all

Has anybody ever used a Nectar rosin press?

25 Posts
6 Users
459 Likes
Gelert
(@gelert)
Caryophyllene Known User VIP
Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 1 Year
5k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

😂 so apparently ( I don’t remember doing it ) at 1.30 in the morning after last nights stream and all the talk of rosin , I bought a press( in instalments). However as I can’t even remember buying it I worry I might not of even it a proper looking over before committing to a two year payment plan 👀

CEC07E21 D5EE 46FD BF59 A19B5CC3052C

It might be a bit overkill for someone who hasn’t even got a seed out the ground yet , but is a damn fine motivator to get to the end . So was just wandering if anybody has ever used a press by Nectar before and in particular the pollen smasher and if they were happy with it , and If no has then I will reply to this post myself in three months time  with a review just incase anybody else does some midnight shopping stoned to the gills .G

“ A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they shall never sit. Tall,dank, trees. “-Aristotle, apart from that last bit.

Posted : May 2, 2022 6:24 pm
BubbleHok, twisted1, Fweetch and 21 people reacted
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

@gelert i had a look at that one and would buy it but out my price range at the time so i opted for a cheaper chionese version

what youve bought will work v well 

happy squishin bro Smile

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:12 pm
BubbleHok, twisted1, monkeydo and 21 people reacted
Gelert
(@gelert)
Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 1 Year
5k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@chillbert it would be out of my price range mate as well if I had bought it sober 😉I nearly went blue when I saw the price 👀 I’m paying 30 quid a month for it though to the evil website , so it’s not breaking the bank , just wondering if I’d bought an expensive peice of junk was all , thanks for setting me at ease. 

“ A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they shall never sit. Tall,dank, trees. “-Aristotle, apart from that last bit.

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:21 pm
twisted1, Hart, monkeydo and 18 people reacted
Stootie
(@stootie)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling

@gelert 🤣 Thats what I used to do when I was drunk, you can always afford things then.lol  It'll be cool to see what she can do though mate, it looks like a beast 🙂 

In the corridors of power where the talks are in full swing
If you can't say it with flowers Then don't say anything

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:25 pm
twisted1, Hart, monkeydo and 15 people reacted
Chillbert
(@chillbert)
Beta-Pinene Respected User
2 Plant of the Month Wins
Moderator Bling
3 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
50k Post Likes
Member for 2 Years
2.5k Posts Bling

@gelert you'll have fun i'm sure .. will be able to compare notes on the best strains to squish 😉

Time to pop some more beans 😗

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:26 pm
Gelert
(@gelert)
Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 1 Year
5k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@stootie ohh I’ve bought so many things pissed , I bought an inflatable canoe last summer . Never been used . I can’t even swim 🤷‍♂️

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:31 pm
Gelert
(@gelert)
Active Grow Diary Bling
Patreon Bling
Member for 1 Year
5k Post Likes
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@chillbert 😍😍 can’t wait for the my first squish 

Posted : May 2, 2022 8:32 pm
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
Alpha-Pinene Respected User VIP
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @gelert

However as I can’t even remember buying it

Posted by: @gelert

I bought an inflatable canoe last summer .

If I was you, I'd sit down with myself and have a long talk, I can send you a reminder if you want. lol Shit happens man, so I'd blow up the canoe with weed smoke and as your canoeing you can take a hit and you wouldn't have anything on you. Now I don't know how much it will hold so I can't tell what kind of mileage you'll get on the river or ocean, but I'm bettin by the time it flat you'll be baked. Just trying to help out. 🤣

What I do is put all my purchases in the cart but I'm not allowed to check out till it sunny outside. Just a thought. Hope you don't mind me teasing you a little man. You can trash my post anytime friend. 👍 ttyl

Posted : May 2, 2022 9:17 pm
Stootie
(@stootie)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
1 Plant of the Month Win
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Member for 3 Years
Admin Bling

@gelert If you cant swim then that's all the more reason for buying a boat, subconsciously you know what your doing alrite.lol 😆 

In the corridors of power where the talks are in full swing
If you can't say it with flowers Then don't say anything

Posted : May 2, 2022 9:21 pm
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
Alpha-Pinene Respected User VIP
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years

@stootie, I was going to congratulate him on that subconscious life saving thought but I sensed you would so didn't want to mow your grass. Glad we work well together. 🤣  

Posted : May 2, 2022 9:25 pm
twisted1, Hart, monkeydo and 12 people reacted
Page 1 / 3

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room