100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

TMPSHUM1
TMPSHUM2
TMPSHUM3
tempspicfordrying

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : April 9, 2019 9:07 pm
Canaman83, Whispererofweed, ScottishMac and 21 people reacted
(@lovemygreens)
Geraniol Forum Member
100 Post Likes

@macky

Hi Macky, what’s the best way to get the temperatures and humidity to the required amounts for each stage? Do I need a mini radiator, humidifier or dehumidifier in the tent?  Wondering what everyone does to get to the desired temps and humidity. Cheers

Posted : January 29, 2020 11:24 pm
Canaman83, ScottishMac, Canna_Educator_ and 15 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years
Topic starter

for warmth, an oil rad heater works well. But for cooling, more extraction or Air  con, and that can be expensive 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : January 29, 2020 11:43 pm
ScottishMac, Canna_Educator_, Hart and 9 people reacted
TempleGrower
(@templegrower)
Limonene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling

I run a humidifier and small 250W ceramic heater connected to Inkbird humidity and temperature controllers. You set the controllers to turn on/off based on whatever values you are trying to maintain. The setup works quite well - my outside-the-tent temperatures in my basement are usually about 15C, but inside the tent never drops below my set value of 18.5C (lights off). Humidity is a bit harder to maintain as the outside-the-tent humidity hovers around 25-30% (and down to ~10% during the recent cold snap), and so constantly running an extraction fan drawing that dry air inside, the humidifier is constantly on trying to maintain my 50% set-point. In more humid months tho, it works perfectly. You are able to plug your exhaust fan into the humidity controller's second outlet and only have it come on when a maximum humidity is reached as well, which is quite useful, especially for drying your harvest. 

Caveman climate control

Posted : January 30, 2020 4:52 am
Whispererofweed, ScottishMac, Macky and 18 people reacted
(@zn)
Valencene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
50k Post Likes
2.5k Posts Bling

No longer use humidifier or a heater so have no need for my Inkbirds now but they did a good job when I did...also used a convection heater as they are light and can be hung from tent unlike oil fired heavy job 😉

Posted : January 30, 2020 5:08 am
Canaman83, Mzm_4twenty, Whispererofweed and 21 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room