1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

Well here we are again in the learning process. My ph meter was a cheap 25 dollar thing from Amazon. Worked for a while but things aren't going well, got another cheap one, same brand, calibrated both the same way, different readings! Well fuck this I said. I purchased an Apera PH20 kit with the calibration solutions and everything. Very nice kit, well worth the 109 dollars CDN. Blue lab was over this price and NO SOLUTIONS FOR CALIBRATION! Also heard of people having a hard time with customer service, can't roll the dice that hard for those issues for that kind of $. This meter has a very simple calibration method aswell and all the solutions you need to get started quickly. Detailed instructions and a video online and apparently a very good customer support. 2 year warranty also (6 months for electrode tho). If your looking for a good PH pen for a good price this is a nice unit. Hope this helps someone, happy growing guys!

IMG 20210721 210437 284
20210721 204255

Do better, feel better.

Posted : July 22, 2021 12:24 pm
Bangswitch2A, BubbleHok, Macky and 25 people reacted
monkeydo
(@monkeydo)
Alpha-Pinene Admin VIP
Patreon Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
1 Plant of the Month Win
2 Plant of the Month Wins
3 Plant of the Month Wins
100k Likes Bling
7.5k Posts Bling
Member for 4 Years

Nice Cody! I keep 2 ph20 meters around so I can double check solutions if there is a question. I’ve used customer service once and it was instant, I talked to an actual human immediately lol. Apparently a good company and a decent product.

Random acts of kindness make the world a better place

Posted : July 22, 2021 12:38 pm
BubbleHok, Macky, Matthew Elton and 24 people reacted
Colacody
(@colacody)
Limonene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@monkeydo ya that's what I've seen and heard aswell. This looks to be a good product and I'm already impressed how well it works and the ease of checking. I will have distilled water in stock now tho for sure lol. No more hoping the ph is right

Do better, feel better.

Posted : July 22, 2021 4:42 pm
BubbleHok, Macky, Matthew Elton and 21 people reacted
WoodI2
(@woodi2)
Alpha-Pinene Respected User VIP
The High Council Award
Hash Champ
1 Plant of the Month Win
YouTube Member Bling
50k Post Likes
5k Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling
5 Complete Grow Diaries
Member for 4 Years

@colacody wow! Looks good . In the first pic, did it come with those three larger bottles of product? or did you purchase them separate?

I have two Ph meters and they both read different. I'm look for a third, cause I guess I want a third fucking number to confuse me?? lol Maybe it will help me trust one of the other ones.  Good price man, hope it works well for you.      peace

Posted : July 22, 2021 7:33 pm
Stootie, monkeydo, BubbleHok and 18 people reacted
Matthew Elton
(@matthew-elton)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling

@colacody 

Purchased a Com-300 about 5 years ago, used it a few times with my RO system.

Dusted it off to use with my first grow 3 months ago, and couldn't believe it was only 0.2 out before  recalibration.

As they say mate, you get what you pay for (usually)....😁

Prior Planning And Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Well, we'll just see about that...😁

Posted : July 22, 2021 9:10 pm
Zombie Nation, Stootie, BubbleHok and 15 people reacted

Colacody
(@colacody)
Limonene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@woodi2 it came with the entire kit as a unit. All the solutions and everything. Very pleased with it. 

Do better, feel better.

Posted : July 22, 2021 9:25 pm
Zombie Nation, Stootie, monkeydo and 18 people reacted
Colacody
(@colacody)
Limonene Forum Member
250 Post Likes
100 Post Likes
10k Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes
1k Posts Bling
500 Posts Bling
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Topic starter

@matthew-elton absolutely agree man. I have been in the dark here it seems lol. My budget cheap one is .2 higher it shows. The red one is COMPLETELY FUCKED LOL at 1.2 off lol glad I got the calibration solution with this kit. Takes the guess work out and the company is a stand up company

Do better, feel better.

Posted : July 22, 2021 9:27 pm
Zombie Nation, Stootie, monkeydo and 18 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room