Clear all

When to start fertilizing?

7 Posts
5 Users
123 Likes
(@coralreefer)
Terpinolene Forum Member
Topic starter

Greetings! I have 2 young plants that were leggy, so I buried the plants deeper in soil. They each have 6 leaves so far, and are planted in Happy Frog soil. At what point should I start adding nutrients to the water? Thanks.

Posted : July 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Hart, twisted1, Zombie Nation and 12 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
1 Complete Grow Diary Award
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @coralreefer

Happy Frog soil

That stuff is good soil mate, and you wont need to add any nuits for a month or so after the plants have been planted into it. 

Lets see some pics of the plants mate, might be other reasons causing the to be leggy Smile
Welcome to Percys man

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : July 29, 2019 4:38 pm
Hart, twisted1, Zombie Nation and 15 people reacted
(@coralreefer)
Terpinolene Forum Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the info. I think they were leggy because I started them inside, with not enough light. Been moving them outside intermittently until they get stronger .

Posted : July 29, 2019 5:31 pm
Billross_614, Hart, twisted1 and 15 people reacted
Macky
(@macky)
Alpha-Pinene Admin
Patreon Bling
The High Council Award
Admin Bling
Discord Member
10k Posts Bling
100k Likes Bling
Member of the Year
Member for 4 Years

Posted by: @coralreefer

Thanks for the info. I think they were leggy because I started them inside, with not enough light. Been moving them outside intermittently until they get stronger .

Most likely mate, thats would cause them to stretch. When they are indoors, make sure you still have a fan blowing at them, the breeze will help the stems stay strong and stop them growing tall so quickly. 

Please keep up to date with forum rules and posting guidelines to keep the forum tidy 🙂
Forum Rules
Posting Guidelines
Community Standards
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

Posted : July 29, 2019 5:40 pm
Billross_614, Leo, Hart and 18 people reacted
Fukentokin
(@fukentokin)
Caryophyllene Forum Member
100 Post Likes
250 Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
250 Posts Bling
100 Posts Bling
50 Posts Bling
Active Grow Diary Bling

Strong breeze makes strong trees!

you could try a vitamin b supplement for the stress if they don’t start to kick out.  Make sure to dry out between watering too. 

Sometimes I slap my forehead

Posted : July 29, 2019 7:25 pm
Wwdwcd, Leo, Hart and 12 people reacted
Green Beard
(@green-beard)
Limonene Known User
250 Post Likes
YouTube Member Bling
100 Post Likes
5k Post Likes
500 Post Likes
1K Post Likes
2.5K Post Likes

i Agree completely with Macky, my girls were all stretching until they fell over, quick bit of tlc, transplanted into a deeper pot and plenty of good light, I'm 4 weeks in and there thriving. listen to all the advice everyone has to offer, everyone a slightly different way of doing things and i found its so much easier to modify someone else's idea to suit your own grow operation as again every one is unique in its own way.much easier then coming up with your own solution, like im growing in a garage its -3 to +5 deg cel at present so im in the process of adding in false walls and insulating the shit out of them but then comes summer and the garage gets to between 15 to 30 deg thats without any insulation so god only knows what it be like in there once the sun decides to come back to this side of the world (desert temps prob lol ). its just lots and lots of headaches but can be great fun to overcome them and see the finished product and blaze till your hearts content lol.  are you finishing indoors or outdoors.

And best of luck with the grow Coral looking forward to the pictures.

Posted : January 15, 2020 11:20 am
Billross_614, Fish, cuttysgrow and 21 people reacted
TempleGrower
(@templegrower)
Limonene Known User
1 Plant of the Month Win
The High Council Award
3 Complete Grow Diaries
10k Post Likes
1k Posts Bling

Posted by: @irish-johnny

everyone a slightly different way of doing things and i found its so much easier to modify someone else's idea to suit your own grow operation

Bang on right here. This is exactly the way to do it. My setup works perfect for me but, your conditions will be slightly different so, mix, match and modify! There really is no right or wrong way to grow!

Posted : January 15, 2020 6:27 pm
Fish, Hart, Zombie Nation and 9 people reacted

Our forum is free to join. We are an international cannabis forum that helps people all over the world grow their own personal supply of cannabis. Through our site you will find cannabis breeding forumscannabis deficiency forumsindoor cannabis growing forums, and much more. 

We are a home growers cannabis forum, and we only allow people who grow cannabis for personal use to be members. Our mission is to help you grow your own cannabis. We do not buy/sell/trade cannabis, or equipment for growing cannabis. Our site is strictly a cannabis smokers forum, cannabis growers forum and forum for medical cannabis users.

Use our guides on how to grow cannabis, cannabis grow diaries, and growers forum to find all the info you need to learn how to grow your own cannabis.

Any member who is suspected of growing cannabis for commercial gains will be banned immediately.

Please read our forum rules, and enjoy the site.

Find us on all social networks! Just search for Percys Grow Room