Percys Grow Room is a cannabis growers forum, and of course, with that comes the need for anonymity. Never reveal who you are, or any personal information to anybody on the forum. These forum rules can be changed at any time by site Admin.
Safety of our members is number one priority! These rules are here, to keep the grow room functioning well, and to keep you, our members, safe. Please abide to them, we hate to ban members, but we will if we have to with zero tolerance!
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to inappropriate websites* will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums please. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be moved and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be placed into the sin bin. Unless their behaviour isn’t changed, they will be deleted from the forum. Express your views, debate and discuss, but don’t be a dick!
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for immediate deletion from the forums.
- Enjoy yourself! Don’t take things too seriously!
- This site is for people over the age of 18 only! If you are found to be under age, you will be banned immediately.
- Plant Numbers. This is a Percy growers forum, and any one suspected of growing cannabis for financial gain will be banned immediately, with no exceptions to the rule!
- Dealing: This site is not here for you to sell, or buy cannabis, or any other drugs. Doing so will result in immediate banning.
Plant Numbers Explained
It is not easy to decide on the right level of plants a Percy Grower will have. We prefer to see growers with less than 10 plants at one time. But, we take a number of things into consideration:
The size of your grow space
Space is an important factor, you should only need a maximum of 1m x 2m floor space, unless you’re breeding cannabis.
Some growers will be growing cannabis for medicines or extracts, in which case, they may need more than 10 plants to supply their needs. This is fine, but please make admin aware of it.
Sea of Green
Sea of green is where a lot of small plants are grown in a small space, usually clones/ cuttings. This means some growers will have around 16 plants per square meter. This will not be a problem, in cases like this floor space will be taken into account.
Restrictions on plant numbers can stop you from exploring new methods of growing. Such as taking clones from a mother, pheno hunting, making seeds, and much more. Sometimes, when breeding, you need a lot of plants. Again, in situations like this, floor space will be taken into consideration.
Final Notes on Our Rules
It is left to admins discretion, if we have suspicions that you are not growing for personal use, but to illegally make money, you will be banned!
You must respect the forum rules, we are lenient, but we are firm! If you break them, you will be banned.
This list of rules is not exhaustive, and it will be expanded on at any time. But simply, if you’re growing for personal use, and you respect our site, and our members, you will have a great time here.
*Inappropriate links: Links to sites that are spammy, sell any illegal drugs, have a poor google standing, is blacklisted, other forums, or sly ways to advertise a website. Links will be removed at admins discretion, if it is not deemed as helpful to the readers of the post, it will be removed. In some cases the poster will be banned from using the forum.